Flamingo is an NFT-focused DAO that aims to explore emerging investment opportunities for ownable, blockchain-based assets.
The members of Flamingo imagine a world where Flamingo:
- Acquires NFTs and converts them into fractionalized works so that they can be plugged into emerging DeFi platforms, with rights to these works held and managed by a growing number of people in the Ethereum ecosystem;
- Commissions work from prominent NFT artists, artisans, and creators;
- Invests in digital artists through their respective community or social token;
- Curates acquired works to create digital museum and gallery showings for the public in metaverses; and
- Potentially supports investments in core NFT infrastructure and projects. (source)
How to get involved
💸 Become a member and invest
Membership | 🦩 FAQs
Membership in Flamingo is currently limited to accredited investors, as defined under U.S. law. The total number of members will be capped at a maximum of 100 members. Members have the opportunity to contribute Ether to Flamingo by purchasing between 100,000 and 900,000 units representing an ownership in Flamingo ("Flamingo Units").
💬 Join the community
Discord - A New Way to Chat with Friends & Communities
Discord is the easiest way to communicate over voice, video, and text. Chat, hang out, and stay close with your friends and communities.