Rarible DAO is looking to hire an Assistant for its team. This position is a full-time position that is 100% remote.
Rarible is one of the largest decentralized, creator-centric NFT marketplaces for multimedia content, including but not limited to digital art, collectibles, music, videos, and more. Rarible offers a user-friendly, community-led experience for creators and collectors to come together, with over $40 million in trading volume in April 2021 alone.
Rarible is at the forefront of the digital creative renaissance and home to the NFT creations of world famous artists and brands across industries, including Mark Cuban, Steve Harvey, Tyga, Lindsay Lohan, Bhad Bhabie, Megadeth, Taco Bell, Dole, and more.
Rarible has an extremely active community of followers, creators, curators and collectors who are actively shaping the future of our marketplace and the evolution of digital ownership in web 3.0. Join our motivated and rapidly growing global, decentralized and fully remote team to help build the #1 NFT marketplace of the future.
Rarible has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to learn and grow every day. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative. We’d love for you to join our growing team!
- Rarible is seeking a self-motivated Senior Executive Assistant for our co-founders. The primary role will be leading efforts supporting the efficiency and effectiveness of the CEO.
- Managing the executive’s calendar, including making appointments and prioritizing the most sensitive matters
- Preparation of Leadership meetings and offsites, including scheduling, sending reminders and organizing catering when necessary
- Build calendar of topics (recurring items that need to be brought up on weekly, monthly, yearly basis)
- Set agendas and assist in preparing materials for upcoming meetings and offsites, based on company priorities
- Own clarifying agenda objectives and follow-through on outcomes/decisions
- Work with the leadership team and own and facilitate BOD meeting prep
- Support the needs of the exec leadership team by surfacing critical issues to CEO
- Work with Internal Communications to ensure strategy, goals and priorities are communicated effectively and cascaded to the broader leadership
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in marketing, business administration, communications or related field or technical degree with relevant experience
- 8+ years in operations or similar role
- High ability to build deep trusting relationships with others while keeping a high degree of privacy
- Ability to operate at 3,000 feet and in the weeds in a single moment
- Previous startup experience
- Ability to succeed in a global, remote environment, working cross-company successfully to drive results
- Strong written and verbal English and Russian communication skills
- Understanding of the crypto and NFT landscape is a plus
What do we offer
📍Working for a rapidly expanding global rocketship
📍Mentorship, training and career progression plans with leadership focused on developing the teams
📍 Team that cares about products and working conditions
📍 Flexible hours
📍 Full-time, paid vacations
📍 Remote first with relocation packages available
📍 Hardware and software support
📍 Attractive packages, including healthcare and dental benefits, 401K and base equity and/or tokens