BitDAO is looking to hire a Blockchain Engineer to join the team.
Windranger is a product lab working on the BitDAO ecosystem. You can read more about us here. Over the next few years, BitDAO intends to secure a handful of large partnerships (on the scale of zkSync, Game7, BitNetwork).
As proposed by one of BitDAO’s core contributors, BitDAO is looking to build a chain (BITNetwork) that: uses $BIT as a native token; is EVM compatible; and optimized for high throughput dapps such as derivatives dexes and gaming.
- Researching and building blockchain protocols, modules, technologies and algorithms.
- Preparation of detailed design documents and testing strategies according to requirements.
- Promoting technical experience sharing within the team.
- Support the community through the best communications and documentation
- Preferred location is Singapore, or China
- Qualifications in Computing/Mathematics/Electronic Engineering or other relevant fields preferred.
- 2+ years of experience in the blockchain industry.
- Proficiency in Golang, Rust, C++ and other mainstream blockchain development languages.
- Solid Solidity development and optimization, be familiar with development tools such as Truffle and Hardhat, and be familiar with third-party security contract libraries such as OpenZeppelin; be familiar with gas optimization.
- Existing track record of R&D and execution of open source projects on known blockchain platforms such as Ethereum/Cosmos/OP or ZK Rollup is a great plus.
- Fluent in English and Chinese.
Uniquely crypto benefits
We do things a little differently here at Windranger, as you’d expect from the blockchain. We promise a culture of flexibility, autonomy, and the freedom to contribute to the wider Web3 ecosystem. Also: a fully remote working environment. Our compensation packages are reflective of the experience and value you bring to the organization and individual projects.
- Base pay in USD, USDT or USDC paid monthly
- BIT tokens vested every six months over five years
- Potential to earn tokens in products developed by Windranger
- $500 to spend on office equipment