Magic Eden is looking to hire a Blockchain Engineer - Solidity/EVM/Rust to join the team.
Magic Eden is the #1 NFT marketplace on Solana. Our mission is to be the destination for discovering, trading, and creating NFTs. Magic Eden has been a community-first marketplace since day 1 and strives to be the most customer-centric NFT marketplace.
Magic Eden is a remote first company with competitive benefits and perks; all the roles are open for global talent.
Magic Eden is looking for a Security Engineer who is reliable, experienced and motivated to join our team. This role will focus on developing comprehensive threat detection capabilities, security testing of backend services and building tools for a secure development lifecycle. Our Security Engineer will be working closely with our engineering team to help keep Magic Eden’s user data, environments and employees safe. This role requires a good understanding of Security Engineering processes and the latest security technologies and softwares.
- Lead EVM/Solidity research, design and implementation of Magic Eden’s NFT marketplace and other decentralized systems
- Contribute to Rust smart contract development for Magic Eden’s NFT marketplace on the Solana blockchain
- Work closely with company’s founders, designers, engineers and security engineers to ensure the systems are of high quality and delivered to the market in a timely manner.
- Understanding of Blockchain technology.
- 2-5 years of Solidity, Vyper or Rust development experience.
- Experience with smart contract static analysis tooling (e.g. Manticore) or formal verification (e.g. KEVM) would be a plus.
- Experience with Ethereum Testing Suites (e.g. Truffle, Ganache, Hardhat, Tenderly)
- 2-5 years of experience in server-side programming languages (e.g. Typescript, Golang, Python, Ruby).
- Experience in development lifecycle automation, continuous development, continuous integration.
- Proficiency in handling scalability, security, and performance.
- Experienced with various technologies, self-motivated, a fast learner, and have a "get things done" mentality.
- Humble to embrace better ideas from others, eager to make things better, open to challenges and possibilities.
- Strong organizational skills, interpersonal skills, and having the ability to juggle conflicting requirements from many different stakeholders.
- Proficient English communication skills.
- Knowledge of front-end frameworks and technologies (e.g. React.js, Redux) would be a plus.
Magic Eden Offers
- Competitive compensation and profit-sharing equity
- Unlimited PTO
- Comprehensive health plans
- Wellness and work from home allowance