TempleDAO is looking to hire a remote Business Analyst to join the team. This is a full-time position that is 100% remote.
We are looking for an experienced Business Analyst with an interest in web3 to join us in rapidly designing, developing, and scaling the largest decentralized L2 marketplace in the world.
Treasure seeks to deliver an elegant marketplace user-experience for both buyers and sellers of NFTs. Consistent with our principles surrounding gamification, Trove has been architected and developed to incentivize users to provide their respective counterparties with a world-class shopping experience. In return, they will be rewarded with platform-specific perks including storefront personalizations, project quality/sentiment rankings, and access to robust analytics and datasets. To achieve our lofty goals and fulfill our broader vision, we are hiring a self-starter with an analytical mind and exceptional communication skills to join the Trove team.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate a strong bias for action by managing multiple cross-functional tasks with varying degrees of complexity, including screening and collection curation for the Trove marketplace, performing broader marketplace research and analysis, assisting with the optimizing feature sets, drafting external-facing communications, and providing routine progress updates to the Treasure leadership team.
A successful candidate will need to be confident navigating high levels of ambiguity in spaces not explored or proven out. Exceptional problem solving skills, and the ability to think laterally is essential. You will bring proven frameworks, processes and experience to simplify complexity, translating this into easily digestible communications for the team to act upon. Effective communication to drive outcomes is paramount.
- Enhance the current framework and intake/review process used to evaluate collections to be listed on the Trove marketplace
- Perform research studies and surveys to evaluate the current NFT marketplace landscape
- Translate your research and findings into high-impact features, prioritizing the highest-impact deliverables
- Draft and manage both internal and external communications, including memos, social media posts, and announcements
- Create and implement fit-for-purpose planning and delivery frameworks and KPIs
- Work with Leadership and Project Leads to align stakeholders and resources based on agreed priorities
- Communicate program progress to leadership including recommendations and risk mitigants where appropriate
- Identify and quantify risk and anticipate bottlenecks
- Provide escalation management and make tradeoffs
- Identify and communicate interdependencies between concurrent projects to prevent downstream problems.
- 4+ years minimum in high growth technology driven environments driving project management, production or product related roles.
Nice to have
- Proven experience in managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Maturity, judgment, negotiation/influence skills, analytical skills, leadership skills essential to successful program/project management
- Knowledge of web3, cryptocurrencies, NFTs and gaming.