We are seeking an experienced and dynamic Business Development Manager to join our team in a rapidly growing Web3 gaming organization. As the BD Manager, you will play a critical role in driving the growth and success of our business by identifying strategic partnerships and opportunities within the web3 game industry. Your responsibilities will include building and nurturing relationships with key stakeholders, negotiating deals, and driving revenue growth. This is a unique opportunity to be part of an innovative and fast-paced company at the forefront of web3 gaming. You will work closely with a variety of the most innovative projects in the web3 game industry.
Your main focus will be to identify and secure new gaming deal-flow of web2 and web3 game developers for the Beam network and the greater Merit Circle ecosystem. You will need to clearly communicate our tech stack and value proposition to potential web3 developers and secure them as partners to the DAO. The ideal candidate is someone with existing relationships with game developers and can seek out new high-value partners.
Working in a passionate and growing organization, you will be part of a team of like-minded gamers. We expect you to conduct yourself in a professional manner, be self-motivated, and thrive in this exciting environment.
For this role, we require a candidate with at least 1 year of experience in the web3 game industry focusing on growth/partnerships and/or business development. Additionally, we are looking for someone who is an ambitious networker with a high EQ, someone who naturally connects with people and facilitates connections between others
Your day-to-day activities as a Business Development Manager will include:
- Managing and executing Outbound BD campaigns to proactively seek and engage potential partners.
- Securing partnerships with both traditional and web3 game developers, identifying mutually beneficial opportunities for collaboration.
- Collaborating with the greater team to create compelling partner proposals, showcasing the value and benefits of partnering with our organization.
- Managing and nurturing partnerships with our existing partners, ensuring strong and fruitful relationships.
- Collaborating with various teams across the Merit Circle departments including, product, gaming, tech integration, marketing, and operations, to ensure seamless integration and execution of partnership initiatives.
- Assisting the Head of Partnerships with daily functions, such as maintaining CRM systems, tracking partner interactions, and generating reports to measure partnership performance.
- 1+ years of experience working in a business development or partnerships position within a web3 gaming organization.
- Existing relationships with game developers, demonstrating a strong network within the game industry.
- Above basic knowledge of cryptocurrency, NFTs, and/or blockchain technology, understanding their relevance and application within the gaming sector.
- Background with substantial personal gaming experience or work in the game industry, providing insights into the industry landscape.
- Familiarity with web3 games, having played and tested them, and understanding the pain points and benefits of web3 gaming.
- Ability to form and maintain relationships with other organizations, leveraging your interpersonal skills to establish mutually beneficial partnerships.
- Excellent proficiency in spoken and written English, enabling clear and effective communication.
- Proactive and flexible availability, willing to adapt to changing circumstances and contribute when required.
These requirements are essential for success in the role of Business Development Manager. They will enable you to leverage your experience, network, and knowledge to effectively identify and secure partnerships, drive growth, and contribute to the advancement of our organization in the web3 game indsutry.
- Competitive salary
- Fully remote role with full operation and creative freedom - manage your hours / work in a way that suits you, the team and partners.
- Unlimited vacation
- $MC tokens
- Rapid expansion of a valuable professional network
- Work in a high-growth sector for a high-growth company
- Fun, innovative and dynamic team
- Annual company retreat
- Budget towards learning and development