Pocket Network is looking to hire a Business Development Representative to join the team.
About Pocket Network
Pocket Network is the leading decentralized blockchain infrastructure protocol. This is an opportunity to get in on the ground floor of our quickly growing adoption curve. As an open-source, permissionless protocol driving developer adoption, we believe in a future that will enable greater participation in global digital economies and communities.
Our Solutions team is growing rapidly in order to keep up with demands from prospects and partnerships from the Web3 ecosystem. The ideal candidate will be excited to create new opportunities, develop relationships, coordinate across teams to onboard users, and work with the Pocket team to refine our processes.
What you’ll be doing:
- Leverage established relationships with Dapps and other strategic partners to grow the Pocket network & community.
- Develop new relationships with executives, founders, decision-makers of protocols/Dapps, exchanges, custodians, wallets and crypto-native institutions.
- Advance leads through the sales funnel, from prospect to close
- Organize and document deal activity in our CRM
- Learn about our product inside and out and be able to give demos customized to the needs of different personas
- Be the first touchpoint and ongoing relationship manager for clients.
- Lead onboarding and support of your prospects during the closing process.
- Be creative and determined to close deals.
- Work with the product team to identify and prioritize customer feedback informing the product roadmap.
- Partner with the marketing team to incorporate customer feedback into new messaging and materials.
- Plan, create deliverables and present at the team and org-wide updates.
- High energy and team-player style mentality.
- 3-5+ years experience in B2B SaaS/infrastructure sales, blockchain/crypto growth/business development, in a startup or crypto VC.
- Strong preference for candidates with established connections in web3 ecosystems
- Understands Pocket Network’s offering in the blockchain infrastructure space.
- Fluency and working knowledge of the crypto/blockchain industry.
- Demonstrated track record of working with internal stakeholders in different functional groups (e.g. Marketing, Product, Governance, Legal, etc.)
- Ability to act independently and proactively in an effort to source, progress, and close new business.
- Demonstrated experience with problem-solving and working with limited oversight in a remote environment.
- Excel and PowerPoint experience.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills with the ability to distil complex ideas succinctly to key decision-makers.
- A strong believer in a decentralized future, and the responsibilities that come with that vision.
Benefits & Perks
🌐 Remote work
⚖️ Flexible work schedule
💸 Competitive token vesting package (to be determined upon receiving an offer)
🏖 Generous paid time off
🏫 Healthcare & Benefits
$50k – $115k base salary