Merit Circle is looking to hire a remote Community Management Trainee to join the team. This is a full-time position that is 100% remote.
Merit Circle is an organization that helps gamers improve their earnings potential in play2earn games. We do this by lending out assets, coaching, and much more. Our community is growing at an extreme rate and this means that we are constantly growing our leadership team.
The company is extremely young and is growing quickly. This means that adding talent is an ever-evolving process. With more games being added to the Merit Circle Community's arsenal, there's always a demand for people who can manage the operations of these games.
A game manager is expected to be able to do the following:
- Communicate game updates to the Coaches and Scholars
- Assist Coaches in resolving technical in-game issues
- Communicate with the Coaches and CEO to address account and payout issues
- Endorse a list of top-performing Scholars to the Head of Community
- Develop educational content for their game
- Identify pain points in terms of game experience and value accrual, and provide data-backed recommendations
- Report to the Head of Community regarding gamer statistics every two weeks
- Provide a monthly report on what was accomplished for the past month, and recommendations for the next month
A management trainee is expected to be able to do the following:
- Assist managers in completing their daily tasks (e.g. implementing new policies)
- Understand the daily activities and goals of each sub-department (e.g., discord mods, coaches).
- Assist with administration (e.g. data entry)
- Participate in the strategic planning of the organization.
- Assist managers in assessing performance (e.g. writing reports, analyzing data)
- Make presentations and deliver them
1. Experience in management or a related sector is preferred (e.g. Sales, Customer Services, etc.) 2. Able to speak and write in English on a fluent level 3. Able to create documents and well-versed in Google Drive (Docs, Sheets, etc) 4. Comfortable in speaking and writing in crypto-related social media (Discord, Twitter, etc) 5. Passionate about gaming and gaming communities 6. Can read and interpret data 7. Knowledge of and experience in the crypto space is a plus! 8. Loves to help and uplift people
1. Management trainees will have access to games that Merit Circle invested assets on. 2. This opportunity is fully remote. 3. Merit Circle is a young, innovative, and rapidly growing company.