CreatorDAO is looking to hire a Community Manager to join the team.
CreatorDAO is a decentralized autonomous organization (DAO) focused on accelerating the careers of creators and empowering them with shared access to capital, technology, and community. CreatorDAO offers creators access to mentorship, professional tools needed to grow their brands, and a community invested in each other's success. To learn more about CreatorDAO, please visit creatordao.com.
About your role:
We are looking for a talented Community Manager to help us establish and scale our social media channels (TikTok, Instagram, Twitter, Discord, etc.). This person will and to lead our online voice and build brand awareness and loyalty as we create a Decentralized Autonomous Organization (DAO) in the creator space. Our goal is to create an open platform for content creators to connect, collaborate, and gain ownership of their creative output.
The community manager will be the point person responsible for communicating outward to DAO members to create a strong community identity. You will be the first point of contact for online fans, newly joined members, media and followers, thus developing an intimate relationship with the online community. You will be a steward of our brand and responsible for consistently applying our brand across all social media touch points.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have a deep passion for social media, (particularly Twitter, Discord, TikTok and Instagram) stay abreast of new developments and opportunities in the creator space & web3, and be a strategic thinker. You must have an outgoing personality as person-to-person connections will be critical to succeeding in this role.
Your skills and background:
- Genuine interest in our mission and values
- Demonstrable experience managing communities and optimizing operations
- Experience managing and growing social channels (Twitter, Discord, TikTok, Instagram)
- Confident jumping on a Twitter space/hosting online discussions
- Energetic and independently driven to make things happen
- Some hands-on experience with Web3 and DAOs (ideally contributed in other DAOs)
- Experience/confidence to work with Discord bots and automation tools to continuously improve our community
Community Manager Responsibilities:
- Develop a content plan (we already have a head start, but would love additional expertise)
- Create engaging content for all platforms, including social media posts, newsletters, and videos.
- Engage with the online community (and parallel communities on Twitter, TikTok, Instagram and respond to comments and requests
- Analyze web traffic and relevant community metrics. Keeping member engagement high is very important to us
- Model and implement community outreach initiatives
- Setting up Twitter spaces, giveaways, and other marketing initiatives that grow our exposure to the right audiences and get new people interested in our community
Your work location:
This role is fully remote, with most of us currently based in the US at this stage. We are open to hiring anywhere in the world via Deel / working with you as an independent contractor.
CreatorDAO plans to open a Los Angeles office. Los Angeles-based team members will have the opportunity to work from the Los Angeles office.
Not the perfect fit?