Yield Guild Games is looking to hire a Community Operations Manager to join the team.
About the Community Manager position
If you are a tech-savvy professional, experienced in social media, PR and promotional events, we would like to meet you.
YGG is looking for a highly motivated and passionate individual that has experience with PR, social media & community management, multi-media marketing & events.The Community Operations Lead will facilitate the development and operations of the community leadership roles at YGG with a focus on the growth and engagement of the Yield Guild communities. The ideal Community Manager has exceptional oral and written communication skills, you will act as the voice of our brand and the lead for community communication.
Community Manager responsibilities are:
- Remain highly engaged with the communities under the YGG umbrella, serving as a key point of contact for feedback as well as strategic growth of our community network
- Work with our team to ensure that communication and social media campaigns align with marketing strategies
- Oversee the production of engaging content in a variety of forms, such as text, image, and video, for social media accounts
- Respond to comments and customer queries in a timely manner
- Monitor and report on feedback and online reviews
- Organize and participate in community building and engagement
Community Manager requirements are:
- Be a passionate, self motivated individual with experience in community management & multimedia production
- Experience launching community initiatives (e.g. building an online forum, launching an ambassador program, creating an event series and writing an email newsletter)
- Ability to identify and track relevant community metrics, and to utilize those metrics (e.g. repeat attendance at events)
- Excellent verbal communication and writing skills
- Hands on experience with content management through social media
- Experience with analytics and data collection. Monitor activity and customer engagement through metrics, and be able to interpret those metrics
- Knowledge of online channels of marketing and marketing practices
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask, and deliver requirements at various hours of work
Not the perfect fit?
Here are some similar roles
Community Lead at Uniswap
Community Operations Manager at YGG
Director of Community at SuperRare
Operations at DIA DAO
Sr. NFT Community Manager at ClubRare