As Warbler Labs’ first Content Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for initiating and leading all aspects of our content efforts. You will work directly with the founders and with Growth Marketing to help craft our narrative, our voice, and our strategy to get the word out. You also love writing and story telling, and enjoy poring over metrics (which you’ll use to inform the next strategic iteration).
Founded by two ex-Coinbase employees and backed by top investors including Andreesen Horowitz, Coinbase, IDEO, and Kindred Ventures, Goldfinch is a decentralized credit platform that is using crypto to empower financial inclusion around the world.
Our vision is to connect the world’s capital to the world’s growth by building a global cashflow marketplace, enabling anyone to bring their earning potential on-chain and access funding from anyone in the world. Since announcing the protocol in January 2021, Goldfinch has issued over $120M of loans to wholesale lenders who have in turn helped Goldfinch reach +2M end-borrowers with zero losses. Goldfinch has scaled to four continents, covering +20 different countries, and we’re just getting started.
We work to create a high trust, empathetic team environment with high standards of excellence and integrity. Join us!
This role is full time, ideally located in the Bay Area or New York, but we are a remote first company, and open to great talent anywhere within 3 timezones of San Francisco.
What you’ll be doing (i.e. job duties):
- Develop and own Goldfinch’s content marketing strategy across our owned and earned channels (Email, Twitter, LinkedIn, PR, etc.)
- Collaborate closely with Growth Marketing to ensure our owned channels work in concert with our paid channels, telling a customer-centric story that drives conversions
- Develop key content franchises across topics like customer education, thought leadership, and product marketing, drawing input from Product, Credit / Investment, and Investor Relations teams
- Translate your content marketing strategy into engaging content for various formats, including email campaigns, blog articles, white papers, case studies, video, webinars, social media, and web copy.
- Leverage data, customer, and market insights to inform your strategy, measure channel performance, and optimize channel engagement and growth.
- Help us to experiment with sponsored, owned, and/or virtual event strategies to raise brand awareness and acquire new customers
- Potential to manage full-time or external resources in support of your marketing strategy, ensuring productivity, budget, and ROI.
What we look for in you (i.e. job requirements):
- 5+ years of experience owning integrated marketing and digital content strategy, preferably in the fintech or alternative asset space.
- Proven track record of developing and executing successful content marketing campaigns across various channels.
- Excellent storytelling skills and the ability to create clear, compelling, and consistent narratives that resonate with our target audience.
- Strong analytical skills and experience using marketing analytics tools to monitor and optimize campaign performance.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- The Salary range for this role is 125,000 -175,000
We aim to hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds - not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. People from all across the globe and all walks of life participate in our protocol, and we'd like our team to reflect that. If you share our interest in DeFi and our passion for promoting financial inclusion, we'd love to have you on the team.