CoW Protocol is looking to hire a Copywriter to join the team.
About CoW DAO
- CoW Protocol is on a mission to create the fairest and most efficient venue for exchanging digital assets on all EVM-compatible chains. Since launching 2 years ago, we have passed $23bn (yes, billion) in trade volume and become the 2nd most popular DEX Aggregator on the market -- aiming for #1.
- We are an ambitious, fast-growing, and international team working at the forefront of DeFi.
- We believe that we can make markets both more efficient and fair by building the ultimate batch auction settlement layer across EVM-compatible blockchains.
- Protection from MEV. CoW Protocol is the industry leader in protecting users from frontrunning and sandwich attacks, which lose traders thousands of dollars every day. It does this by matching trades peer-to-peer and leveraging batch auctions [→] so trade order becomes irrelevant.
By joining us at this early stage, you will make fundamental decisions that will make fundamental decisions that will shape the course of the CoW Protocol.
What you’ll do
- Write short sentences for social media, search ads, banner ads, and other types of ads
- Write long sentences and paragraphs for docs, blog posts, forum posts, websites, FAQs, developer guides, and bounty RFPs
- Copy-edit words that others write for our blog, websites, and product interfaces
- Interview colleagues to understand and distill their thinking into product announcements, guides, explainers, and industry points-of-view
- Simplify technically-innovative product information into words that anyone with any level of crypto knowledge can understand
- Develop and constantly refine onboarding materials for technical partners that might build for CoW Protocol’s APIs in partnership with the Developer Advocate (future hire)
- Define CoW Swap’s tone of voice, both overarchingly and by channel; maintain voice and style guides that drive consistency for the brand
- Ultimately own all consumer-facing copy from CoW Swap; assist in the development and management of CoW Swap’s editorial calendar and information architecture
- Concept ideas for creative campaigns in partnership with the Visual Designer and see those campaigns through to execution
- Maintain a copy bank of cow jokes and puns for us to leverage continually
- Report periodically on content performance, using content analytics platforms; learn from performance data and update outputs accordingly
Who you are
- Someone who hates jargon. You can’t even spell jrgon. Is that even a word? 🙂
- Obsessed - obsessed - with the crypto space in general and DeFi in particular … always learning and teaching the rest of us about new developments in Ethereum
- Capable of explaining Sandwich Attacks to your grandfather
- Interested in writing in a playful tone of voice
- Obsessed with rules and consistency
- Able to think structurally
- A master of memes
- Highly-skilled in the craft of the English language
- Incredibly detail-oriented – no typo . gets past you
Bonus points if you
- Are a CoW Swap user
- Have experience writing SEO-optimized copy for websites and/or blogs
- Have experience working with OpenAI/GPT-3 tools to optimize your workflow
- Can think strategically about managing our narrative in the marketplace
Benefits & Perks
⚖️. Flexible work environment: join one of our hubs in Berlin or Lisbon or work remotely with the option of joining a local co-working space
✈️ Regular trips to reunite with the rest of the team
🙌 High level of autonomy, independency and ownership
🏫 Conference budget to keep up to date with the developments of the ecosystem
📚 Learning budget to support your higher ambitions
🚀 Work alongside the biggest projects and names of the space
👩🏻💻 Is there something that interests you outside of your core tasks?→ Engineers can use your Friday afternoons on research or any side project in our ecosystem
🎯 Impact: you are joining a startup where you can make a huge difference. Your work matters!
📈 But most importantly - grow with us! We're growing rapidly, the industry is expanding fast, and we have a lot to do.