Aave is looking to hire a Creator Community Development - Manager to join the team.
The Aave Companies are focused on innovation in Web3 and have cultivated a thriving, collaborative culture. Valuing expertise and dedication, the Aave fam is welcoming, passionate, and eager to build great products. We celebrate differences and seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool...and we're hiring!
We are looking for an enthusiastic Creator Community Development - Manager to help build and cultivate relationships with creators within the web3 ecosystem & beyond for our new social product.
You will be responsible for building programs to support creators via proactive and reactive onboarding efforts. This will include assisting creators in optimizing the use of unique platform tools to grow their presence, build their content strategy and manage their communities.
The ideal candidate has Web3 fluency and is a motivated self-starter. This role is best suited for an ambitious person who believes in a decentralized society and wants to build the new creator-centric Web3 economy.
The role will report to the Head of Growth.
- Identify, recruit, and onboard high potential creators, DAOs, and Web3 curious influencers.
- Foster strong relationships with and grow a portfolio of high potential creators.
- Create the playbook for onboarding & retaining creators.
- Establish resources and educate creators on best practices, platform tools, and customized strategies based on data.
- Facilitate community-building and contribute to community development strategy for our social products. Including assisting in ideating and executing events to support the creator community.
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional partners across creator-centric initiatives.
- Collect feedback on features to help inform product development.
- Passion for digital content and the future of the creator economy.
- Ability to work independently to drive multiple time-sensitive, high-priority projects.
- Superior multi-tasking and time management skills.
- Self-motivated team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and flat organization.
- Extremely proactive and has experience working with limited oversight to drive projects.
- BA/BS degree or higher
- 2+ years experience in creator/influencer relations, crypto, and/or the NFT space (experience building an online community is a bonus).
- Excellent written, verbal, and professional communication skills.
- Flexible working with office based in Central London (W11)
- 25 days paid holiday
- Pension scheme
- Private dental care
- Private healthcare
- Front seat into position on working with decentralized financial technologies
- Guaranteed innovation-driven work environment