Polygon is looking to hire a Cryptography Security Engineer (Zero Knowledge) to join the team.
Polygon is the leading platform for Ethereum scaling and infrastructure development. Its growing suite of products offers developers easy access to all major scaling and infrastructure solutions: L2 solutions (ZK Rollups and Optimistic Rollups), sidechains, hybrid solutions, stand-alone and enterprise chains, data availability solutions, and more. Polygon’s scaling solutions have seen widespread adoption with 20,000+ applications hosted, 1B+ total transactions processed, :140M+ unique user addresses, and $5B+ in assets secured.
Polygon's Security Team Vision is: to become the most trusted organization in web3 & blockchain
Polygon is looking for a Cryptography Engineer with experience in Zero Knowledge Proofs technology. You will be working to discover and solve the most complex and challenging security activities in the blockchain space together with the most active and professional team!
Examples of projects that you will be working on are Avail, Zero, Miden, and Polygon's recently announced zkEVM / Hermez!
- +3 years of experience with cryptography implementation focused on Zero-Knowledge Proofs
- Strong experience in GoLang, Rust, and other relevant technologies
- Strong experience in cybersecurity practices
- Strong experience in timestamps, preventing double-spending, byzantine fault tolerance, hashing, smart contracts, and digital signatures
- Work from anywhere (Remote first)
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible vacation policy
- Competitive Salary