Rarible is looking to hire a Customer Success Specialist to join the team.
Interested in building Web 3 with us? The next few years in crypto, NFTs, and Web3 belong to builders and believers — not short-term speculators. At Rarible, we believe that Web 3 will spread only when teams create excellent infrastructure, fill gaps, and provide solutions that benefit communities and create a better internet for everyone.
If this resonates with you, we'd love to have you on board!
We are looking for a Customer Success Specialist (remote).
As a Customer Success Specialist, you will be responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction and managing day-to-day customer requests via our ticket system (Zendesk) and social media channels (Discord, Twitter). You will be the main point of contact for customers, and will own customer problems until they are solved, escalating technical problems to the product team when necessary.
What you will do;
- Respond to day-to-day customer and community requests via Zendesk and social media channels.
- Own customer problems until they are solved, and escalate technical problems to the product team when necessary.
- Manage legal notices of copyright infringement and reporting of fraudulent activity on the platform.
- Report weekly and monthly activity through analytics and insights reports.
- Follow monthly and quarterly objectives based on data to improve customer satisfaction.
- Constantly improve processes in a fast-moving market and start-up environment.
Skills and Qualifications;
- Previous experience isn't a must, but ideally you have experience in a customer care, customer success, or account management role.
- Outstanding written and verbal skills in English.
- Knowledge of web3 culture and the NFT market.
- Deep care for customer experience.
- Zendesk experience is a plus.
This is a remote position and may contain some shift work - this person should be based in in the US or americas timezone.
If you're passionate about customer success and building Web3, we encourage you to apply for the Customer Success Specialist role at Rarible. We look forward to hearing from you!