Merit Circle is looking to hire a remote Customer Support Experience Manager to join the team. This is a full-time position that is 100% remote.
You will be at the front of our Customer Experience Team that has a mission of accelerating the adoption of NFT buying and Gaming for Play to Earn everyday, by providing amazing experiences to our customers. As a member of our CE team, you will play a critical role in advancing our mission through leading a team.
As a CE Manager, you will be responsible for both the strategy and execution of delivering outstanding service for a division of the CE Team. You’ll ensure that the processes we use to interact with customers elevates the work of our team and advances the high quality experiences our customers deserve. You’ll develop individuals and build thriving teams to ensure every client receives amazing service.
We consider Customer Experience essential to Merit Circle success.
- Lead the Development of Customer Experience Team
- Execute complex, long-term projects that have many stakeholders and advance different vertical strategies in the company
- Manage risk by making thoughtful decisions in uncertain environments
- Establish processes that drive amazing client interactions resulting in Merit Circle Evangelists
- Take an active role in protecting clients and the company’s privacy, data, and funds
- Reevaluate support processes aiming to improve client experience and increase efficiency
- Drive key performance indicators; including client satisfaction & operating efficiency
- You have 3+ years of related experience managing other managers and supervisors
- You have 2+ years of experience in program or project management
- You have 2+ years in social management
- You are experienced in tracking agent KPIs and associated metrics to support performance management
- You are passionate about cryptocurrencies and motivated to accelerate global crypto adoption
- You are passionate about gaming and anything related to the industry
- You have experience leading, managing, and running multiple teams and functions that care deeply about the experience of its customers
- You have experience providing analysis and strategic recommendations for driving business improvements.
- You are highly flexible and adaptable to meet the evolving needs of a high-growth and fast paced organization
- You are a skilled writer and speaker with experience communicating to all levels of an organization, including executives
- You create an environment where an engaged team thrives and achieves amazing accomplishments
- You are capable of focusing on the big picture while understanding how each support process directly contributes to or detracts from the overall client experience
- You are extremely tech savvy
Fully remote jobFull operational and creative freedom in terms of how you workYoung, innovative and rapidly growing company