Lido is looking to hire a DAO Head of Information Security to join the team. This is a full-time position that is 100% remote.
Lido is a liquid staking solution for blockchains backed by industry-leading staking providers. Lido lets users stake their ETH and other proof of stake assets - without locking assets or maintaining infrastructure - whilst participating in on-chain activities, e.g. lending.
Lido attempts to solve the problems associated with initial ETH 2.0 staking - illiquidity, immovability and accessibility - making staked ETH liquid and allowing for participation with any amount of ETH to improve the security of the Ethereum network.
We also recommend you read our introductory blog.
About the Role
In this role you will drive the number and impact of security incidents in all of Lido to zero. You will lead a crack team of security professionals that would ensure good standards of security in development, access management, and operations, and respond to incidents.
You personally will:
- Define and maintain Lido.fi infosec standards across all Lido teams
- Hire and lead a crack team of infosec specialists
You and your team will:
- Maintain bug bounty and incident response process for all Lido on X products
- Coordinate security assessment process between development teams and external auditors
- Introduce and improve best practices in smart contract security we don’t use yet
- Manage security training for Lido’s contributors
- Manage Lido’s security budget
- Understanding a DeFi protocol’s threat model
- Experience with application security and infrastructure security
- Experience in working with external security assessment services
- Leadership skills
- Written communication skills
- Experience in blockchain development or security assessment
- Experience in driving change in security practices without using formal authority
Lido is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, preferred pfp NFT, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or disability.