Lido is looking to hire a remote Data Analyst to join the team. This is a full-time position that is 100% remote.
Our Analytical team builds models and simulations of blockchain networks and smart contracts using data from a wide range of sources in order to provide DeFi analytics & insights for the community and Lido's strategical and tactical decisions as well as regular analytical support for
The role is a full-time remote position, and you’re free to work from anywhere. Be advised that most meetings occur between 08:00 and 14:00 UTC. If you're applying from a location where these hours are outside your usual working hours, we expect you to adapt to our meeting times.
- Build data models and visualizations of public blockchain data and simulation results
- Construct and check hypotheses based on data
- Perform ad hoc data analysis based on requests from various teams
- Build agent-based simulations of smart contracts and blockchain networks
- Generate actionable insights and share the results with the community
- Work on self-directed data research projects that identify valuable opportunities for further exploration
- Hands-on data analysis, statistical modeling techniques
- Proficient at writing code in Python or similar languages
- Experience with scientific computing packages such as Numpy/Scipy, Pandas, etc.
- Intermediate to advanced SQL skills
- Advanced English
The successful candidate will be a self-starter comfortable with ambiguity, capable of working in a fast-paced environment, enjoying working with emerging technologies, possess a strong attention to detail
- Solid understanding of data science methods used to analyse data, and knowledge of data types, topics, and scientific challenges and approaches, statistical analytics. You likely have a degree in Finance/Economics, Math/Applied Math, Statistics/Applied Statistics, Data Science, Computer Science or similar field or similar or equivalent real-world experience
- Standard knowledge in the use of data sources and applications to conduct research
- Experience in working with large datasets
- Experience with data modeling and data exploration tools
- Experience in ML development and deployment is a plus
- Strong critical thinking and analytical capabilities
- Crypto experience, particularly working with Ethereum / blockchain nodes is a plus
- Are ready to take ownership and responsibility for your work. Never heard of the words “not my job"