About the Role
As a Data Architect at Doodles, you will be designing, building, and maintaining a cloud-based data platform and reporting layer for a high-growth startup that merges on-chain and off-chain data. The data platform you build will unify a variety of data sources including web-based product usage, blockchain events, and various API-driven data sources. In addition, the reporting and dashboard layer you build will help key stakeholders (C-Suite, Operations, Business Development) gauge the success of our releases and create operational efficiencies for the team at large. In addition, you’ll be a key stakeholder in the design and implementation of data pipelines service Doodles’ ML research.
What You’ll Do
- Designing, implementing, and maintaining our data pipeline and analytics stack (e.g. Amplitude/Segment/Snowflake/Panoply)
- Build real-time dashboards for on-chain and off-chain data
- Work collaboratively and cross-functionally across the organization including Operations, Engineering, Marketing, Customer Success, and Product.
- Lay the data foundation for AI & ML model building, release, and management
- Build a data platform/solutions/pipelines using Big Data technologies ( Dask/PySpark,DBT, Airflow/Argo/Dagster, etc.)
- Build internal core tooling as the first member of Doodles’ data engineering team - serving as an evangelist and mentor for quality software engineering, with a focus on testability, reliability, and maintainability
- Perform all of the above in compliance with Doodles’ privacy and security constraints.
You’ll find success in this role if you have:
- A deep love for understanding and thinking critically about data.
- Deeply understand or want to learn the plumbing of a modern data stack.
- A proven record of shipping high-quality, well-tested, and production-ready code.
- The ability to set technical and cultural standards for engineers.
- Authorization to work in the United States.
Doodles is a lifestyle and distributed media company, grounded in immersive storytelling and inclusive engagement, powered by cutting-edge tech. Our mission is to inspire belief in the idea that doodling has the power to ignite our imagination and transport us to new realities. Come join the team coloring the world with joy!
Doodles is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building and fostering an inclusive, accessible environment for everyone. For questions or concerns regarding accessibility needs please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.