Polygon is looking to hire a Polygon Ecosystem Fund VC Analyst / Associate to join the team.
Polygon is the leading platform for Ethereum scaling and infrastructure development. Its growing suite of products offers developers easy access to all major scaling and infrastructure solutions: L2 solutions (ZK Rollups and Optimistic Rollups), sidechains, hybrid solutions, stand-alone and enterprise chains, data availability solutions, and more. Polygon’s scaling solutions have seen widespread adoption with 7000+ applications hosted, 1B+ total transactions processed, ~100M+ unique user addresses, and $5B+ in assets secured.
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or Master’s Degree from a top-tier university is a plus
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science, engineering, mathematics, physics, or related quantitative field is a plus
- Strong track record of advancement/attainment in both academic and professional environments
- Familiarity with the cryptocurrency and startup ecosystem and the entrepreneurial journey strongly preferred
- Prior Venture Capital experience strongly preferred
- Conduct Preliminary Research & Screening on potential investment opportunities
- Conduct industry in-depth research & due diligence and prepare reports
- Map out industry-related value proposition and study vertical marketsWork with internal teams, present insights from industry data
- Source, assess, and track new investment opportunities
- Communicate and interact with deal team members Additional responsibilities as assigned on an ad-hoc basisHelp manage venture capital relation-ships with other firms through online and in-person events and facilitate venture network strategy and execution
- Send weekly newsletters for venture network updates
- Work from anywhere (Remote first)
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible vacation policy
- Competitive Salary
Polygon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.