AllianceDAO is looking to hire a remote Batch Director to join the team. This is a full-time position that is 100% remote.
The DeFi Alliance is a community first Web3 accelerator. We help startups source liquidity and support from a broad industry network — the DeFi Alliance Network — that includes trading firms, founders, and investors. Together, we will grow Web3 to one billion users by 2025.
The DeFi Alliance was founded in March of 2020 with top tier trading and venture firms CMT Digital, Cumberland DRW, Jump Capital and Volt Capital.
We are a team of builders building a platform for other builders. Our team includes founders, investors, traders and other capital markets specialists, developers and more.
Web3 Accelerator Program - a 9-week program featuring talks from leading experts, hands-on mentorship, demo days and more to help build your project and community.
DeFi Alliance Network (DAN) - an industry association of stakeholders in the Web3 startup ecosystem. Our members include trading firms, venture funds, exchanges, law firms, code auditors, community builders and Web3 founders.
What We Offer
🤩 Work with world-class Web3 founders, investors, and other industry leaders and be exposed to the most exciting projects working at the cutting edge of Web3
🤝 Join a growing team with a strong reputation, investment portfolio, and Accelerator business led by experienced entrepreneurs who have founded some of the leading companies in the crypto space
💰 Competitive salary
📈 Competitive equity/token compensation
🏝 Unlimited vacation policy
🦷 Medical, dental, and vision
🏡 A remote work environment with an international and diverse team
Compensation: Competitive salary plus equity
Start Date: Immediate
As Batch Director, you will work with some of the brightest and well-known founders and be exposed to the most exciting projects working at the cutting edge of Web 3. Your primary responsibility is to ensure the operations of the accelerator run smoothly and that startups and their founders receive maximum benefit from the program.
You will be tasked to develop efficient strategies and tactics to optimize existing program operations in line with the company's strategic goals. You should have strong communication and people management skills, strong ability to operate programs (i.e., you are an "operator"), and desire for customer service.
Core Duties & Responsibilities
- Be the point of contact for all founders and mentors associated with the accelerator cohort from the moment of acceptance through program end
- Ensure accelerator programming operates efficiently
- Execute and manage operations for accelerator event scheduling
- Serve as key point of contact for founders and provide or source support for their needs
- Collect feedback and iterate on the program over time
- Manage cohort teams to create supporting material/media (audio, video, demo day decks, conferences, hackathons, etc)
- Maintain documentation, cohort information, directories, and course folders
- Monitor and report on team progress, issues, and blockers. Be an advocate for teams.
- Possesses extremely strong, personable communication skills — both written and verbal
- Ability to work gracefully and efficiently remotely and among a diversity of strong personalities
- Ability to work around the accelerator program schedule: sessions typically take place at 7am Pacific/10am Eastern and 8am Pacific/11am Eastern to accommodate a global audience
- Ability to thrive when personally responsible for both strategic and time-consuming, operational work
Highly Desired Attributes
- Startup experience
- Consulting or program management experience
- Knowledge of traditional financial products or DeFi
- Knowledge or experience in Web 3 including gaming, NFTs, or tokenized communities
- Active member of a DAO
This is a heavily operations-based role paired with elements of community management and support. To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience in end-to-end project or program management, growth, community management and/or education.
DeFi Alliance At A Glance
DeFi Alliance focuses on venture capital, incubators, accelerators, bitcoin, ethereum, cryptocurrency, and blockchains. We are a distributed team of 10-15