Uniswap is looking to hire a Developer Experience Engineer to join the team.
The Uniswap Protocol is the largest decentralized trading and automated market making protocol (often called a DEX, “Decentralized Exchange”) on Ethereum.
The Uniswap Labs team was a major contributor to the Uniswap Protocol and now focuses on building a suite of products to support the Uniswap Labs ecosystem. Our team is one of the most impactful in crypto. We are based out of SoHo in New York City with the option to be partially or fully remote depending on the position.
Uniswap Protocol is an anchor in the DeFi space and EVM-based blockchains. Countless projects integrate with it today and many more are interested in building on top of it. Build the best experience for all of those developers to integrate at any level of the stack: Protocol, Smart Contracts, SDKs, and APIs.
- Work closely with Product, Design and other members of the Engineering team to define and build an interactive developer experience across Uniswap Labs’ portfolio
- Build tools, SDKs, and documentation to help developers use Uniswap
- Review existing offerings and be part of all new launches to ensure a high bar for documentation
- Interact with developers in the Uniswap community to better understand their needs and solve their problems
- Passionate and opinionated about developer tooling
- Enjoy working across the stack, from frontend to backend with developers as the ultimate customers
- Passion for explaining complicated subjects to a wide range of technical audiences
- BS in CS or related field
- 2+ years writing software
Nice to have:
- Interested to engage with developers over Slack, Discord, Email, or hackathons
- Experience working in Web3
- Experience maintaining open source projectsLove for unicorns :)
Uniswap Lab's benefits include unlimited and encouraged time off, 100% company-paid medical, dental, & vision for you and your dependents, 401(k) participation, daily lunches at NY headquarters, and for remote employees: up to $2,000 USD home office setup stipend (all benefits are subject to applicable taxes and based on eligibility).
Uniswap Labs is proud to be an equal opportunity employer (EEO). We provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability (including gender dysphoria and similar gender-related conditions), sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation (including actual or perceived heterosexuality, homosexuality, bisexuality, and asexuality), veteran status, military status, domestic violence victim status, reproductive health decision making or any other protected category.