Our Analytical team builds models and simulations of blockchain networks and smart contracts using data from a wide range of sources in order to provide DeFi analytics & insights for the community and Lido's strategical and tactical decisions as well as regular analytical support for
This role requires excellent analytical skills, proficient software engineering expertise, and the ability to collaborate with various teams.
The role is a full-time remote position, and you’re free to work from anywhere. Be advised that most meetings occur between 08:00 and 14:00 UTC. If you're applying from a location where these hours are outside your usual working hours, we expect you to adapt to our meeting times.
- Building and setting up new development tools and infrastructure
- Reviewing, testing and examining code written by others
- Monitoring, administering and deploying data workflows and systems
- Designing support around workflows and information pipelines and flows
- Proficient at writing code in Python or similar languages
- Proficient with git and git workflows
- Intermediate to advanced SQL skills
The successful candidate will be a self-starter comfortable with ambiguity, capable of working in a fast-paced environment, enjoying working with emerging technologies, possess a strong attention to detail
- Solid understanding of software engineering fundamentals, development tools and technologies. You likely have a degree in Computer Science, Engineering or similar or equivalent real-world experience
- Ability to write high-quality, modular, maintainable, secure and testable code
- Familiarity with testing best practices
- Crypto experience, particularly working with Ethereum / blockchain nodes is a plus
- Are ready to take ownership and responsibility for your work. Never heard of the words “not my job"