Magic Eden is looking to hire an Employee Experience & Onboarding Specialist to join the team.
Magic Eden is the #1 NFT marketplace on Solana. Our mission is to be the destination for discovering, trading, and creating NFTs. Magic Eden has been a community-first marketplace since day 1 and strives to be the most customer-centric NFT marketplace.
Magic Eden is a remote first company with competitive benefits and perks; all the roles are open for global talent.
The Employee Experience and Onboarding Specialist is responsible for delivering exceptional onboarding experience as well as optimizing the overall Magic Eden employee experience. The ideal candidate will ensure candidates have a seamless experience from offer through to completing on-boarding training. Furthermore, they will continuously seek opportunities to better employee experience in the ever changing environment that is a startup company!
Magic Eden is a remote first company with competitive benefits and perks.
Role / Responsibilities
- You will develop and deliver projects and initiatives designed to increase engagement in support of the overall Magic Eden strategy, aligned to our culture and values.
- You will provide peoples analytics support and communicate insights on essential engagement metrics and program effectiveness to guide how we set goals, make decisions and action plan.
- You will conduct stay interviews with employees who are in critical roles and/or high potential incumbents to inform programming and initiatives.
- You will analyze onboarding, milestone, turnover, stay and exit survey data and create recommendations for programming to address any gaps.
- Work closely with hiring managers, HR and talent acquisition teams to identify key duties and core competencies in coordinating new joiner training and expectations.
- Oversee completion of on-boarding tasks and proactively manage new candidates through the process.
- You will review management practices and their impact on the employee experience.
Qualifications / Desired Skills
- 5+ years of direct generalist HR experience implementing programs related to employee experience, engagement, and retention. As well as experience in managing, coaching and supporting direct reports.
- You have experience building multiple, complex employee experience programs simultaneously against ambitious timelines.
- Must possess excellent written and oral communication skills and work in both team and self-directed environment
- Able to thrive in the ambiguity of a startup in hyper-growth mode.
Magic Eden Offers
- Competitive compensation and equity options
- Unlimited PTO, 7 company holidays and 4 floating holidays
- Comprehensive health, dental and vision plans
- Wellness and work from home allowance
- Remote-first company
- 401k plan (in the US)