SuperRare is looking to hire a remote Engineering Manager to join the team. This is a full-time position that is 100% remote.
SuperRare Labs (SRL) is a fast-moving startup on a mission to reinvent and define the art market for the digital age and to empower the artistic community. We are creators of the SuperRare Network; a diverse and creative ecosystem and a digital art / NFT marketplace for cutting edge digital / 3D / VR artists, creators, and art collectors. SuperRare Labs is building state of the art digital products on Ethereum and is backed by top-tiered investors (Series A in March 2021). We are growing our team and are looking for passionate and creative people to join us on our vision and journey!
Engineering at SuperRare Labs:
We are looking for an experienced Engineering Manager who is passionate about people growth, novel technical challenges and organizational development. You will lead a team of high-caliber engineers, driving continuous improvements for your team and the company.We value creativity, hustle & grit, combined with low ego and the practice of servant leadership. We are an all-remote company, but prefer that you have availability during US work hours (PST←→EST) to facilitate better collaboration with your core team. This role will report to the Director of Engineering.
What you’ll do:
- Lead a team of 6 frontend engineers across multiple implementation pods
- Meet with the rest of engineering leadership to align priorities across the organization
- Mentorship and quality improvements through code reviews, pair programming, definition of best practices, prioritization, and some feature implementation
- Contribute to the overall system architecture and culture of engineering excellence at SuperRare
What you have:
- Excellent communication skills
- 5+ years of experience as a Software Engineer, with 2+ years of experience managing teams
- Prior experience shipping highly polished products and mentoring teams in a fast-moving industry
- The ability to lead productive, timely discussions of technical topics with fellow engineers
SuperRare powers / bonus points if you can demonstrate:
- Interest or prior experience with functional programming
- Personal or professional blockchain/Ethereum/web3 -based projects
- Past experiences creating data visualizations for data-intensive domains
- Experience with dapps or popular browser wallets such as MetaMask, WalletConnect, etc.
- Node.js or Haskell experience
SuperRare Labs exists at the bleeding edge of a vibrant digital economy seeking to empower creatives all over the world. We believe that digital art, media and crypto-networks represent the future of cultural expression. By providing the platform, tools & technology for artists to become truly independent and self-sovereign - we seek to free artistic expression & advance global culture in both the analog and crypto-native universes.
If working at the tip of a rapidly evolving industry focused on artistic expression and decentralized governance sounds exciting to you - join us as we discover the wild frontier!