Gro Protocol is looking to hire a Frontend Engineer to join the team. This is a full-time position in London or remote.
Interested in DeFi? Heard about it but want to know more?
We are looking for a rockstar Frontend and/or Full-Stack Engineer to help us build our products. This is an opportunity to be involved from the ground up on the core design and implementation of a new DeFi fintech system. By leveraging decentralised finance, we’re building a revolutionary product to enable everyone to get more from their money.
As a key member of our engineering team you will be responsible for designing and implementing client facing front-end systems.
We’re bringing expertise from building a world-leading challenger bank to the blockchain. We believe there is a change happening for the better in the world of financial technology, and are building a critical piece of the puzzle.You are joining just before our exciting and latest product launch, so will have the chance to get stuck in right at a really exciting stage of our journey. We’ve raised $7 million from top tier venture firms and continue to build out a stellar team as we move onwards and upwards.We’re spread out across Europe with headquarters in London and a newly formed office in Berlin; you can join us there or work remotely. Every other month we meet up for co-working in a European city.
What you'll do
- Work as a senior member of our engineering team to develop the Zeal wallet and features
- Design, implement and improve front-end web applications that helps our users interface with products
- Build and scale our customer-facing products, both for mobile and website
We'd love to hear from you if you have the following
- Experience with React or similar interactive web UI libraries
- Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Experience working with distributed development and engineering teams
- Exposure to start-up or scale-up environment
- Interest in financial services, crypto, DeFi or willing to learn quickly
- Strong communication skills and fluent in English (written and spoken)
Extra bits that we also like to hear
- Strong understanding of dApps and the Ethereum ecosystem (web3.js)
- Experience of implementing UI designs prototyped in Figma
- Experience of building iOS and/or Android applications
- Contributions to open source projects and hackathons
- Preference for working under an Agile process methodology
- Keenness to work in a fast paced start-up environment with a global team
At Zeal we really believe that we can have a positive impact on people around the world by challenging historical approaches and norms. In particular we think that the efficiencies made possible in financial services through technological innovation should benefit its customers more.
We obsess about customer satisfaction and building something epic together. We are building a diverse team and welcome applicants from any background.
The fun stuff!
- Compensation is competitive in today’s market and includes both salary and equity
- We have a swanky office space in Soho, London and Berlin for those in commuting distance (we like to meet up now and then on Mondays or Thursdays)...BUT…
- We are remote first! We are distributed throughout Europe from London to Lisbon, Berlin to Krakow
- We are a truly multicultural team 🇸🇪🇺🇦🇬🇧🇦🇺🇨🇱🇮🇪🇧🇾🇵🇹🇺🇸
- Ƶeal is a dynamic, early stage unit where ambition meets high performance - ultimately, we’re just a bunch of nice people who work hard and have a good time!
Not the perfect fit?