As a frontend engineer, you’ll be responsible for helping us build a variety of applications for the members in our DAO, including our core experience which is the portal where our DAO members go to contribute to and participate in the DAO.
Our stack at the moment is Typescript (frontend and backend), Node, Postgres, React, Remix, and Tailwind.
We expect our engineers to think about the product and business holistically, be humble, ask questions, co-operate and assist others.
CreatorDAO is a decentralized autonomous organization (DAO) that accelerates creators with capital, community, and operational support. CreatorDAO has raised $20mm from A16z Crypto, Initialized Capital, and more than a dozen additional world-leading investors, angels, and creators, including Paris Hilton, The Chainsmokers, Michael Ovtiz, and Liam Payne.
- Work primarily in React and Typescript with Tailwind for styling
- Collaborate closely with our design team to craft a product that delights our users
- Help build and extend the functionality of our website and apps, including our core DAO portal experience, which requires both attention to detail and an understanding of performance implications
- Bring positive energy in every interaction with the team, and foster inclusive collaboration
- Should have significant prior experience with at least Typescript and React
- An ability to write high-quality, well-tested, production-level code
- Drive and ambition to autonomously solve difficult product and technical problems
- Familiarity with current trends and best practices in front-end architecture, including performance, security, and usability
- worked with Remix
- a passion or growing interest in crypto, web3, or DAOs
Benefits and Remote Work
Employee benefits include unlimited and encouraged time off, as well as paid medical, dental, & vision insurance
As a member of our remote team, you’ll be able to work from anywhere, with periodic team on-sites giving you a chance to spend time with your teammates IRL