Union is looking to hire a remote FrontEnd / UI Engineer to join the team. This is a full-time position that is 100% remote.
Who we are
Union Finance is building the Credit Primitive for DeFi.
We believe that open, permission-less, community-owned financial applications are the future and that these new decentralized applications will gain global adoption because the user experience is worlds better.
- Market opportunity: There are ~$2B in loans outstanding on Ethereum. All of which are collateralized. In traditional finance un-collateralized lending is 100x that of the collateralized lending market.
- Product opportunity: we are building the protocol to enable credit on Ethereum. We believe this is one of the missing primitives to allow DeFi to become Positive Sum and allocate resources to those with more ideas than r.
- Company opportunity: we are a team of designers, system engineers, entrepreneurs and crypto veterans looking to build a dream team.
- We're backed by forward thinking investors (like Placeholder, 1kx, Coinfund, KR1, Scalar, and top DeFi Protocol builders).
What will you be doing?
Working with the design and dev team to build user friendly interfaces for interacting with the Union protocol.
- Taking ownership of the frontend React web app hosted on Vercel.
- Working with the Design Team to implement new features.
- Building the layout of new web pages, and re-designing existing ones
- Ensuring the web app is performant and secure
- Interfacing with the EVM, IPFS, and Graph as Backend
Are you the right person for this role?
The ideal candidate for us has:
- Money you can exchange for things
- A stake in the Union protocol
- Home office stipend