Magic Eden is looking to hire a Sr. Full Stack Engineer to join the team.
- Use full-stack web technology (Node.js, React, TypeScript, HTML, CSS) to develop MVPs and run experiments to validate ideas and iterate quickly, leveraging new technologies, tools when needed
- Build platforms, systems and services for internal and external teams to interact with the large scale production systems
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software
- Bring new ideas and technologies into our platform, innovate and iterate
- BS degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience
- 6+ years of software engineering experience
- Experience with one or more web frameworks (Vue/React/Angular)
- Experience with one or more general purpose programming languages including but not limited to: Java, C/C++, Python, Rust or Go
- Experience working with two or more of the following: web application development, Unix/Linux environments, distributed and parallel systems, networking systems, developing large software systems
- Experience in running large scalable distributed services following a microservice architecture
- Experience with cloud native environments built on public cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Familiarity with the whole web stack, including protocols and web server optimization techniques
- Experience of troubleshooting in a fast pace and production environment
- Strong sense of web design and attuned to the fundamentals of user experience
About Magic Eden
- Magic Eden is the leading community centric cross chain marketplace. Our mission is to be the destination for discovery, self-expression, and ownership across digital cultures.
- Led by long-time friends Jack Lu, Sidney Zhang, Zhuoxun Yin and Zhoujie Zhou – collectively draw experiences from notable Silicon Valley companies such as Facebook, Uber, Google, Coinbase, FTX, dYdX, Amazon.
- They saw an opportunity to build something incredible and found themselves at the future of culture and community — NFTs. The rest is history, and the gang was formed. Magic Eden was born.
Working at Magic Eden
🏗 Magic Eden has a build-first culture
🚢 We ship first, improve always
🙏 We are inclusive and open
🏆 We know the stakes and accept our flaws with a champion’s mindset
🌱 Working at Magic Eden is a chance to really dig in deep and grow
🚀 There is no fear of failure here
🙌 We embrace fear and show up for each other with empathy and care.
🌍 We’ve mastered the art of working remotely as our team is spread across different time zones in Asia, Australia, Europe, and North and South America.
Benefits & Perks
🤝 A fast-paced and collaborative environment
💰 Competitive compensation and equity options
🏖 Flexible PTO, 7 company holidays and 4 floating holidays
🏥 Comprehensive health, dental and vision plans
💲 Wellness and work from home allowance
🌍 Remote-first company (San Francisco, HQ)
🏦 401k plan (in the US)
The base salary for this position will vary based on geography and other factors. The base salary range for this role is $120k-$210k. Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Magic Eden’s equity plan. Final offer amount will be at the company’s sole discretion and determined by multiple factors, including years and depth of experience and expertise, location and other business considerations.