Pocket Network is looking to hire a Head of Community Development / Community Manager to join the team.
We are looking for an experienced community builder who can foster our nascent community and scale it into an ecosystem of passionate contributors.
Because Pocket Network is chain-agnostic node infrastructure, you’ll need to get comfortable with herding a complex, multi-faceted community. We like to think that we have the potential to become the UN of blockchains and you could help make that a reality.
What you’ll be doing:
- Community Building – Spearhead community building initiatives.
- Managing Community Managers – Coordinate our global network of community moderators, managers and KOLs.
- Communications – Lead internal and external communications about project developments to ensure total transparency.
- Community Relations – Maximize our community’s happiness by analyzing sentiment, ensuring everyone feels heard, and resolving conflicts as they arise.
If you don't quite make the cut for Head of Community, we're also hiring Community Managers who will:
- Community Support – answer non-technical community questions, welcome and mentor new community members, and moderate Discord/Discourse threads for discoverability of information
- Community Events – host localized events that bring the community together, educate enthusiasts, and foster collaboration
- Community Culture – establish welcoming rituals like happy hours and work with our Design team to create and curate fun artifacts such as memes, swag, stickers, emojis, role icons, and POAPs, to foster community culture
- Building community at a fast-moving scale-up and/or open-source developer ecosystem.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Excellent orator willing to speak in front of an audience (virtual and/or IRL).
- Keen organizational abilities with a focus on what’s best for the community.
- High-performance self-starting operator comfortable in remote-first environments.
- Can design/maintain processes to make distributed working scalable and efficient.
- Knowledge of POKT.
- Good vibes.
- Experience contributing to and coordinating DAOs.
- Experience in Web3/open-source communities.
- Strong Meme game.
- An interpersonal wizard who can ensure everyone feels heard.
- Perceptive of community sentiment and adept at conflict resolution.
- Deep understanding of cultural development.
- Veracious curiosity for all things Web3.
- Can toggle between leader, teammate, steward, community member.
- Would be doing this anyway in Web3 communities or, even better, already is.
What we are offering:
- $70-150k USD Salary + POKT incentive package, depending on experience.
- Healthcare/Benefits, all that jazz.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Opportunities to travel the world and explore digital nomad lifestyles.
- Training, mentorship, and coaching from anyone in our network.
- A team that feels like a family.
- Many challenges to keep you engaged.