Polygon is looking to hire a remote Manager L&D to join the team.
Polygon is the leading platform for Ethereum scaling and infrastructure development. Its growing suite of products offers developers easy access to all major scaling and infrastructure solutions: L2 solutions (ZK Rollups and Optimistic Rollups), sidechains, hybrid solutions, stand-alone and enterprise chains, data availability solutions, and more. Polygon’s scaling solutions have seen widespread adoption with 20,000+ applications hosted, 1B+ total transactions processed, :140M+ unique user addresses, and $5B+ in assets secured.
This is an ideal leadership position for someone who is a strategic thinker and works well in a fast-paced environment, and wants to work on a dynamic and mission-driven team. The main responsibility for the position is to manage employee relations and risk management (investigations) functions.
- Lead the Employee Relations Investigations team responsible for building and growing a team of ER professionals
- Manage the investigation of complex team member allegations that may impact legal, regulator, financial or other risks such as harassment, workplace violation etc.
- Partner with the Legal and other relevant teams to ensure proper course correction of the issues
- Provide critical input to the formation of company policies
- Provide proactive measure to ensure healthy workplace experience to all the employees
- Collaborate with HR Business Partner leaders and employment counsel on crucial employee relations matters
What you need to succeed
- Advanced degree in Human Resources
- 10+ years of progressive HR/employee relations experience
- Familiarity with federal and state employment laws and standard methodologies in conducting workplace investigations
- Experience working with HR Information Systems and case management software
- Experience with hiring, developing, and managing a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem-solving skills, critical thinking, and intuitive sense of business acumen
- Strong self-initiative and prioritizing abilities; comfort with ambiguity and change
- Ability to execute tasks with attention to detail, reliability, and a relatively quick paceAbility to interface and partner with different levels of the organization to achieve results
Work from anywhere (Remote first)
Flexible working hours
Flexible vacation policy