Polygon is looking to hire a remote Head of Talent Design Management to join the team.
Polygon is the leading platform for Ethereum scaling and infrastructure development. Its growing suite of products offers developers easy access to all major scaling and infrastructure solutions: L2 solutions (ZK Rollups and Optimistic Rollups), sidechains, hybrid solutions, stand-alone and enterprise chains, data availability solutions, and more. Polygon’s scaling solutions have seen widespread adoption with 7000+ applications hosted, 1B+ total transactions processed, ~100M+ unique user addresses, and $5B+ in assets secured.
The Head of Talent Design Management is responsible for executing the talent strategy and associated operational priorities for Polygon Technology. The role will lead as well as support projects and processes that span across our talent and inclusion strategy, process, operations, and strategic and/or technology transformation.
· 10+ years of experience
· Manage and support performance management strategy, design, calendar, and key processes which include goal setting, talent reviews and year-end performance assessment
· Develop, plan and execute the annual performance management process with our businesses and channels to facilitate a fair and equitable process
· Lead analytics and governance activities
· Drive process planning and execution for peering, especially focused on Peering Group E, including managing all aspects of the workplan and calendar, coordinating/planning all Committee meetings and related content, facilitating information gathering from businesses, updating Committee materials and resources, and communicating with leaders and Committee members around process activities
· Global experience preferred
· Manage the preparation of meeting materials for various leadership meetings
· Manage and coach team members and/or rotational support resources
· Lead analyses of complex issues by conducting quantitative and qualitative analyses, and report on data on an ad hoc basis
Work from anywhere (Remote first)
Flexible working hours
Flexible vacation policy