BitDAO is looking to hire a Head of Technology to join the team.
Windranger is a product lab working on the BitDAO ecosystem. You can read more about us here. Over the next few years, BitDAO intends to secure a handful of large partnerships (on the scale of zkSync, Game7, BitNetwork).
As proposed by one of BitDAO’s core contributors, BitDAO is looking to build a chain (BITNetwork) that: uses $BIT as a native token; is EVM compatible; and optimized for high throughput dapps such as derivatives dexes and gaming.
You will lead a team of protocol engineers, researchers, and developer advocates to complete the following:
- Identify new innovations and technology partners, research, performance test, and provide technology selection and architectural guidance for the following areas:
- L2 Execution (e.g. Arbitrum Nitro, Optimism Bedrock, etc…)
- Fraud Proofs (e.g. Nitro, Bedrock, Specular, Nomad Notary, etc…)
- Data Layer (e.g. EigenLayer, Celestia, etc…)
- Zero-Knowledge Proof
- Other modular blockchain components
- Other infrastructure products such as zkBridge
- Coordinate with multi-entity research teams including EduDAO, Berkley RDI, and Mirana.
- Work with the Protocol Engineering team to architect and deliver products.
- Work cross-functionally with product, design, and engineering team members to inform the overall roadmap and strategy
- Identify, provide requirements for, and develop/integrate developer tools.
- Produce product narrative and technical documents
- Lead developer relations team to support BitNetwork ecosystem dapps.
- Support technical due diligence of our sister venture capital organization Mirana Ventures for investments into partner protocols or solution providers.
You will be a member of the BitNetwork Strategy group which includes: Head of Product, Head of Growth, Head of Engineering (Protocols), the BitDAO Coordinator, and other large BitDAO stakeholders.
- Engineering or product leadership experience for a protocol or similar protocol oriented environment.
- In-depth knowledge of the current solutions space for L1/L2/L3/ ETH scaling solutions / data availability, including their core mechanics, trade-offs, and product market fit issues.
- Situational experience bringing together a diverse group of stakeholders to create a cohesive product market fit and bringing all the stakeholders on the journey towards a strategic vision.
- Compelling communicator with internal and external parties.
- Background in cryptography, protocol engineering, and/or distributed systems.
- Published articles and specifications.
- Business language fluency in English and Mandarin.
Uniquely crypto benefits
We do things a little differently here at Windranger, as you’d expect from the blockchain. We promise a culture of flexibility, autonomy, and the freedom to contribute to the wider Web3 ecosystem. Also: a fully remote working environment. Our compensation packages are reflective of the experience and value you bring to the organization and individual projects.
- Base pay in USD, USDT or USDC paid monthly
- BIT tokens vested every six months over five years
- Potential to earn tokens in products developed by Windranger
- $500 to spend on office equipment