Magic Eden is looking to hire a HR Business Partner, APAC to join the team.
Magic Eden is the #1 NFT marketplace on Solana. Our mission is to be the destination for discovering, trading, and creating NFTs. Magic Eden has been a community-first marketplace since day 1 and strives to be the most customer-centric NFT marketplace.
In the role of HR Business Partner (HRBP), you will serve as business partner to Magic Eden’s APAC teams, contributing to a breadth of strategic human resources functions. The HRBP provides the functional expertise and foundational people support to drive safety, engagement and productivity results within the Business Units. The HRBP is a proactive partner with Operations, providing professional guidance, assistance and expertise related to Magic Eden’s people practices.
Magic Eden is a remote first company with competitive benefits and perks.
Role / Responsibilities
- Serve as business partner to Magic Eden’s APAC business units to enable the execution of the company's strategic objectives through an empowering Talent strategy.
- Manage employee relations and serve as trusted advisor in all Talent-related matters.
- Partner with Senior Specialist, Talent Acquisition on recruitment.
- Provide guidance on business unit restructures, workforce and succession planning.
- Lead and support the creation, implementation and delivery of company-wide projects and initiatives.
- Be an ambassador of the company’s culture and values, ensuring the employee experience is consistent with the Magic Eden brand.
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention
- Guide and manage activity related to Magic Eden’s compensation, benefits and retirement savings programs.
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partners with the legal department as needed/required
Qualifications / Desired Skills
- Post-Secondary education in Human Resources, Communications, Marketing, or related field.
- 3-5 years of human resources experience, supporting the needs of a growing organization.
- Experience advising and coaching clients in a wide array of human resources issues.
- Experience leading and delivering tailored HR programs and services that support business objectives.
- Must possess excellent written and oral communication skills and work in both team and self-directed environment
- Able to thrive in the ambiguity of a startup in hyper-growth mode.
Magic Eden Offers
- Competitive compensation and equity options
- Unlimited PTO, 7 company holidays and 4 floating holidays
- Comprehensive health, dental and vision plans
- Wellness and work from home allowance
- Remote-first company