Aptos is looking to hire a HR Manager to join the team. This is a full-time position that is 100% remote.
About The Role
Aptos is looking for an energetic and experienced HR Manager to join our team. The HR Manager at Aptos will assist in driving our vision and strategies through the lens of the people the leadership team serves. The ideal candidate for this position will serve as a role model and champion for the Aptos culture, while demonstrating value in diversity and inclusion.
With Aptos in a stage of hyper growth, we are looking for someone who is inspired by and passionate about designing, building, developing a strong People function that fuels our business. You will work closely with the CEO as well as the rest of the company’s leadership team to design and build the HR function to support the business needs from a people perspective as well as design and foster a culture that prospective candidates are seeking out and employees want to remain a part of.
What you’ll be doing:
- Establish and implement HR efforts that effectively communicate and support the company's mission and strategic vision.
- Develop and execute plans to enhance the culture of the company in partnership with our team and CEO.
- Develop HR plans and strategies to support the achievement of the overall business operations objectives.
- Function as a strategic business advisor to each business unit or specialty group regarding key organizational and management issues.
- Develop comprehensive strategic recruiting and retention plans to meet the human capital needs of strategic goals.
- Develop and implement comprehensive compensation and benefits plans that are competitive and cost-effective.
- Provide overall leadership and guidance to the HR function by overseeing compensation and benefits, immigration, onboarding, career development, and retention..
What we’re looking for:
- Proven track record in scaling HR functions and processes
- Experience in partnering with teams to define the culture of the company and rolling out in a good way to the organization (i.e. have been a part of a People function in a company with a strong and healthy culture)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, presentation experience
- Embody a mindset of maximizing the value of employees rather than compliance and policy
- Able to handle sensitive and critical information, conversations and situations with expertise and discretion
- Have ran performance review processes
- Bonus points: have worked with international employees
While our HQ is currently in Palo Alto, California, we support a 100% remote work culture and we are hiring across the world. We raised our first round of funding from some of the top firms led by a16z and Multicoin. In addition to our remote-friendly work culture, we offer the following to all Aptos employees:
- Health insurance coverage
- Equipment of your choice
- Unlimited Vacation time
- Competitive Salary
- Equity (i.e. RSUs)
- Protocol Token Grants
Not the perfect fit?