Polygon is looking to hire a HR Manager, eDAO to join the team.
Polygon is the leading platform for Ethereum scaling and infrastructure development. Its growing suite of products offers developers easy access to all major scaling and infrastructure solutions: L2 solutions (ZK Rollups and Optimistic Rollups), sidechains, hybrid solutions, stand-alone and enterprise chains, data availability solutions, and more. Polygon’s scaling solutions have seen widespread adoption with 7000+ applications hosted, 1B+ total transactions processed, ~100M+ unique user addresses, and $5B+ in assets secured.
What is eDAO? eDao is a Media and Entertainment DAO designed to bring the world of entertainment, arts and music to Web3 and NFTs. We aim to unite traditional entertainment heavyweights, vibrant Web3 and NFT communities, and top creators and artists on a platform built to ensure success as an entertainment collective.
What does the HR Team do? The HR team at eDAO will be pivotal to the success of the venture with policy making, recruitment, employee motivation, welfare & redressal among other functions.
- Operations: You provide detailed reports to the leadership as required to support the overall HR strategy. You take the lead on resolving local ER / IR issues (including Payroll errors, Payroll rejects, grievances, disciplinary, dispute resolutions, absence, retirement, and redundancy).
- Resourcing: You support line managers with their recruitment process needs (Job requisition, selection process, offer, etc.). Position creation, pre-onboarding, and onboarding activities. You support line managers with onboarding activities to create a lasting experience for new joiners.
- Talent and Career Management: You lead the talent management strategy and maintain a talent pipeline. You activate and execute the performance management cycle in line with the timelines. You co-create and activate the career development plans for your local market. You develop and execute training plans to build the capacity of your local talent pool.
- Skills And Experiences: You have a minimum 3 years of HR Generalist experience including labour relations. Good knowledge of local employment / labour laws. Working knowledge of HR management tools. Good administrative, negotiation and influencing skills.
What you need to succeed
- Quick learner - You learn quickly and demonstrate the ability to quickly and proficiently understand and absorb new information.
- Proactiveness - You act without being told what to do. You bring new ideas to the unit.
- Flexibility/Adaptability You adjust quickly to changing priorities and conditions. You cope effectively with complexity and change.
- Problem Solver - You identify problems and seek solutions.
- Honesty/integrity - You do what is right and earn trust.
- Organisation and planning - You plan, organise, schedule, and budget efficiently in a productive manner. You focus on priorities.
- Attention to detail - You do not let important details slip through the cracks or derail a project.
eDAO is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
- Work from anywhere (Remote first)
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible vacation policy
- Competitive Salary