Magic Eden is looking to hire a Global Immigration Specialist to join the team.
Magic Eden is the #1 NFT marketplace on Solana. Our mission is to be the destination for discovering, trading, and creating NFTs. Magic Eden has been a community-first marketplace since day 1 and strives to be the most customer-centric NFT marketplace.
The Global Immigration Specialist is responsible for coordinating Magic Eden’s global talent movement as we are accelerating our international endeavors. As a global immigration specialist, you will manage international and domestic employee immigration and other support services required, ensure compliance with local regulations and company policies, and provide the best expatriate experience to the employees.
Magic Eden is a remote first company with competitive benefits and perks.
- Develop, implement and maintain global relocation policies and procedures, ensuring compliance with local regulations.
- Work closely with different business leaders and HR shared service centers, and act as a liaison between the immigration attorneys and employees.
- Assist in creating, reviewing, and approving immigration support letters, work visa applications, and other related documents.
- Leveraging government/ provincial resources to ensure processes are current and appropriate documents are being used.
- Partner with internal teams and external vendors to provide the best expatriate experience to our employees.
- Ensuring that timelines and deadlines are diarized and met including expiry dates and other key dates by recording all progress and milestones for all client files.
- Utilize a strong working knowledge of immigration policies and procedures to recommend the appropriate immigration strategy aligned with the business goal
- Serve as the main point of contact for global mobility and immigration inquiries, application processing, and other correspondence regarding immigration/relocation issues.
Qualifications / Desired Skills
- Bachelor’s degree or above in administration, business management or all other equivalent field
- Minimum 2 years of experience dealing with the U.S. immigration processes.
- Understanding of and experience in immigration programs including GTS, LMIA applications, work permits, business visitor applications, Free Trade Agreements
- Strong communication skills, ability to effectively communicate with all levels of employees and external vendors.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills, detail-oriented.
- Ability to build and maintain work relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Able to thrive in the ambiguity of a startup in hyper-growth mode.