SuperRare is looking to hire a remote Human Resources Business Partner to join the team. This is a full-time position that is 100% remote.
SuperRare Labs (SRL) is a fast-moving startup on a mission to reinvent and define the art market for the digital age and to empower the artistic community. We are creators of the SuperRare Network; a diverse and creative ecosystem and a digital art / NFT marketplace for cutting edge digital / 3D / VR artists, creators, and art collectors. SuperRare Labs is building state of the art digital products on Ethereum and is backed by top-tiered investors (Series A in March 2021). We are growing our team and are looking for passionate and creative people to join us on our vision and journey!
HR/People at SuperRare Labs:
At SuperRare, our mission is to create a global art economy fit for the digital age. We are looking for a Human Resources Business Partner who is excited about digital art and NFTs to join our team. Reporting to the Director of People Ops, will support our unique company culture, people processes, and exceptional employees as we scale.
You’ll provide tactical and strategic human resources leadership to the team and be responsible for core HR structures and programs such as employee engagement, employee onboarding, resource planning, performance management, training and development and benefits administration. We’re looking for a highly empathetic individual who takes a people-first approach in their work. A person who is exceptionally skilled in listening and enhancing the workplace experience for every employee. We value creativity, hustle & grit, combined with low ego and the practice of servant leadership. We are an all-remote company, but prefer that you have availability during US work hours EST to facilitate better collaboration with your core team.
What you’ll do:
- Serve as a strategic partner and provide HR support on all aspects of the People function; recruiting, onboarding, performance & compensation, professional development, compliance
- Be an advocate for employees and make SuperRare a leading place to work
- Design systems, processes and policies that scale effectively with SuperRare’s growing business
- Help SuperRare improve and scale its international benefits program, coordinating with 3rd party benefits providers
- Ensure compliance with international, federal, state and local programs and regulations (Workers Compensation, Unemployment Insurance, State Family and Medical Leave Act, Federal Medical Leave Act, COBRA, wage regulations, equal employment opportunity laws, etc.)
- Own and continuously improve our onboarding and offboarding processes
- Keep informed and up-to-date on HR best practices and employment laws across multiple international jurisdictions
What you have:
- 5+ years of progressive experience in a human resources or people focused role
- Proven track record of establishing strong relationships with candidates and hiring managers
- Ability to create and implement end to end people programs
- Demonstrated success in a high-growth organization
- Demonstrated ability to show excellent judgment, creative problem-solving, and training/coaching through performance management
- Strong teamwork, communication & cross-functional collaboration skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit/mindset, flexibility toward dynamic change
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced environment, with multiple stakeholders with varying needs
- Solid understanding of HR practices, policies, and employment law
- Ability to build trust, remain accessible, and handle sensitive situations and data
- Ability to self manage, with excitement about scaling SuperRare’s HR practice
- Strong analytical skills; comfortable with translating metrics and data into strategy
- Bachelor’s degree in an HR-related field and/or HR certification preferred
- Experience in a startup environment, Technology/SaaS industry, and supporting an R&D function is a plus
SuperRare powers / bonus points if you can demonstrate:
- The ability to be in seemingly multiple places at the same time.
- Have a passion for Web3
- Systems experience with: GSuite, Calendly, JustWorks, DEEL, Remote, DocuSign, Notion, Greenhouse, and Slack
- Deep interest in the Blockchain space
Who you are:
- A collaborator; we’re passionate about teams being more than the sum of their parts
- A truth-seeker; you have strong opinions but hold them loosely - maintaining a healthy skepticism and willingness to evolve when presented with new information
- A builder; you recognize that in many situations done is better than perfect
- A craftsperson; our work is our art, and the world needs more beauty in it
What we offer:
- An unique opportunity to be part of the growing crypto/NFT community early on, making a meaningful impact to the team as well as the world
- Remote first working culture (work from home or co-working pass)
- Flexible time-off policy
- Annual offsite to meet you fellow peers in-person
- An inclusive work environment
- All the latest tech you need to be successful
- Expense budget for home setup
- Annual professional development reimbursement
- Future opportunity to get paid in crypto currency and $RARE
SuperRare Labs exists at the bleeding edge of a vibrant digital economy seeking to empower creatives all over the world. We believe that digital art, media and crypto-networks represent the future of cultural expression. By providing the platform, tools & technology for artists to become truly independent and self-sovereign - we seek to free artistic expression & advance global culture in both the analog and crypto-native universes.
If working at the tip of a rapidly evolving industry focused on artistic expression and decentralized governance sounds exciting to you - join us as we discover the wild frontier!