Regan Network is looking to hire a Human Resources (HR) Manager to join the team. This is a full-time position that is 100% remote.
Are you driven by new challenges, passionate about cultivating healthy and diverse teams and committed to working in the climate change sector? Are you experienced at structuring talent solutions to support and maximize business impact in a growing organization?
At RND Inc, you will have the ability to work at the exciting intersection of blockchain, tech, climate change and regenerative agriculture with a global team to help define a playbook for hiring and operations on a global scale, and shape the policies of a growing enterprise.
You’ll partner across all levels of the organization to help create a positive employee onboarding experience and help develop our people. This role requires you to think proactively about complex human challenges. You’ll be creative in your approach and, with a proven roll-up-your-sleeves mentality, can get the job done. You will continually assess and anticipate business needs to create a sustainable and innovative support model for business growth and employee engagement.
Working closely with our COO, you will play a key role in helping to shape and drive a thriving work environment, organization design, employee success and retention. At Regen Network Development Inc. we would like you to have experience in talent management, employee relations, compensation, and benefits.
- Lead the recruiting and talent acquisition such as writing and reviewing job descriptions, proactively sourcing high-quality candidates, reviewing applicants, scheduling, and conducting reference checks
- Own and maintain the applicant tracking process and software
- Help build a compelling team brand and value prop to win world-class talent
- Guide our organization in developing and welcoming, inclusive, and regenerative culture
- Work with the leadership team needs to build a hiring pipeline for future needs
- Understand hiring managers pain points, motivations, business contexts and the roles required to scale their teams
- Work with COO on compensation plans for new hires and organizational design
- Serve as a point of contact for employee questions about HR topics
- Serve as the main point of contact for our full-service HR platform. This includes overseeing payroll and benefits programs and ensuring their compliance with regulatory requirements
- Work with the COO to maintain company compliance with applicable labor laws (US and international). Experience with domestic and international contractors
- Own and update our employee handbook to reflect current processes & policies
- Work with COO to motivate and inspire a cooperative company culture of inclusivity, openness, and transparency, considering our core values
- Design and refine compelling HR philosophies (using a regenerative lens), strategies, systems, and procedures across the organization
- Ensure our business strategy is reflected in our people strategy
- Ensure legal compliance throughout HR management
- Planning in-person company retreats
- Ensuring we have resources and regenerative processes in place for conflict management
- Facilitating the creation of regenerative feedback processes
- 3+ years of relevant work experience (HR / People & Talent ) preferably in fast-growing startups
- Outstanding problem solving, organizational, interpersonal and overall communication skills
- Collaborative mind-set
- Understanding of employment law, compensation, benefits, organizational development, and training
- Passion for people, culture, process improvement, and helping people get the most out of their work experience
- Strategic thinker with the ability to create thoughtful proposals for the leadership team for improving people processes at RND Inc.
- Track record for finding and retaining talent
- Excellent active listening and presentation skills
- Experience growing the people function in a fast-paced environment
- High social and emotional intelligence
- Ability to make difficult or unpopular decisions ethically and rationally using data and logic
- Ability to work in ambiguity and anticipate challenges and solutions before they arise.
You’re an ideal candidate if:
- You’re a self-starter and can work well in a decentralized (literally!) team – we’re spread across 9 time zones
- You thrive in a complex environment
- You’re excited about joining a team with a strong culture of self-reflection and capacity building — we take a lot of inspiration from Carol Sanford’s Regenerative Business work
- You’re passionate about fighting climate change and other environmental problems — knowledge of permaculture, regenerative agriculture, or ecology is a bonus
- Exposure & interest in regenerative / non-traditional organization designs is a plus
This role will report directly to the COO and partner with other team leads to develop, communicate and execute a holistic people strategy. RND, Inc. is a fully remote organization.
RND Inc’s team has decades of experience in sustainability and regenerative ecology who are more than happy to share insights with you and discuss paths to a positive future. We offer competitive salaries and a flexible work environment. We are aiming for full-time employees but open to part-time or contractors if it is a good fit.
Not the perfect fit?