Aave is looking to hire an Institutional Business Manager to join the team. This is a full-time position that is located in London or remote.
The Aave Companies are focused on innovation in Web3 and have a thriving, collaborative culture. Valuing expertise and passion, the Aave fam is welcoming, passionate, and eager to build great products... and we're hiring!
Initially developed by the Aave Companies, the Aave protocol is open-source software that enables users to supply and borrow cryptoassets and earn interest on those assets. Recently, the Aave community launched a “permissioned” liquidity pool called Aave Arc, whereby “whitelisters” (regulated entities, such as registered money services businesses) KYC and onboard institutional market participants.
We are looking for an Institutional Business Manager to bridge the gap between DeFi and traditional finance (”TradFi”) to grow the company’s suite of products.
This role will report to the Head of Growth.
- Become an expert in Aave’s suite of DeFi products
- Assist senior institutional business development team members in generating, filtering, and tackling leads and responding to inbound opportunities
- Understand and track institutional adoption metrics and trends for DeFi and the broader crypto market
- Help the Aave Companies scale operations by collaborating to optimize processes for tracking relationships
- Draft and compile presentations which distill complex industry and technical information in a simplified manner for partners
- Help define the vision, execution, and strategy of how we work and develop our product for traditional finance partner needs
- Identify institutional requirements to inform new products and features
- Collaborate with product developer teams to scale the impact of our product suites and features to support integrations expected by our growing institutional client base
- 3 to 5 years of experience at a tier-1 investment bank, consulting firm, FinTech, or asset management business or has worked at company on crypto-related products
- Passionate about Web3 and decentralization with a foundational knowledge of crypto-related products (staking, DeFi, etc.)
- High attention to detail and capable of multitasking in a high-growth environment
- Extremely proactive and experience working with limited oversight to drive projects
- Solid analytical, problem-solving and data-driven decision making capabilities
- Positive and team player attitude is a must
- Proven ability to collaborate and build relationships with partners
- Strong Excel, PowerPoint and presentation skills BA/BS degree
- Flexible working with office based in Central London (W11)
- Private health care
- 4 weeks of paid holiday
- Front seat into position on working with decentralized financial technologies
- Guaranteed innovation-driven work environment