Goldfinch is looking to hire a remote Developer Relations Lead to join the team.
Founded by two ex-Coinbase employees and backed by top investors including Andreesen Horowitz, Coinbase, IDEO, and Kindred Ventures, Goldfinch is a decentralized credit platform that is using crypto to empower financial inclusion around the world.
Our vision is to build a global, decentralized network that allows anyone to be a lender, not just banks. Since announcing the protocol in January 2021, the loan book has doubled every 2 months. We now serve thousands of end-borrowers across three continents and over 10 different countries. And we're just getting started.
As Goldfinch’s Developer Relations Lead you will be responsible for growing the community of developers building on and around the Goldfinch ecosystem. As the founding developer relations hire, you will build systems and policies from zero to one.
You’ll write tooling and docs so that it’s easy for others to integrate. You could be writing a governance proposal on Maker one day, assessing community grants the next, or writing re-usable libraries and blog posts the next. The ideal candidate will be technical enough to read protocol docs, plugged-in enough to know about new opportunities as they come in, and savvy enough to separate meaningful from merely interesting collaborations.
You'll play a key role in driving the next phase of growth and expansion of the Goldfinch protocol and will work closely with the Engineering team and broader Community to further decentralize the technical development of Goldfinch.
This role is full time, preferably located in the Bay Area. Open to remote for the right candidate.
- Make building on and contributing to the Goldfinch ecosystem a seamless experience
- Maintain and build tooling and infrastructure to support amazing documentation
- Assess developer grant applications
- Help curate a community task board and bounties
- Organize hackathons, workshops and events to bring in more developers to the Goldfinch ecosystem
- Collaborate with Head of Content to create articles, videos and other technical educational materials.
- Speak at conferences about the technical work Goldfinch is doing
- Excitement about crypto and the Goldfinch mission!
- At least 2 years of engineering experience
- Demonstrated ability to communicate externally with a technical audience
- Deep technical understanding of DeFi composability, protocols, crypto markets, smart contracts, blockchain development
- Cross-functional experience working with internal and external stakeholders to execute projects
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent at prioritizing, establishing clear goals and clearly communicate goals and objectives to the team
Nice to Haves:
- Previous experience in a startup or DAO environment is a big plus
Benefits / Perks:
- All roles include meaningful equity and tokens
- Healthcare, dental, vision
- Occasional free lunch
- Maternal / Paternal leave
We aim to hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds - not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. People from all across the globe and all walks of life participate in our protocol, and we'd like our team to reflect that. If you share our interest in DeFi and our passion for promoting financial inclusion, we'd love to have you on the team.
Not the perfect fit?