Maple is looking to hire an Institutional Sales Manager to join the team.
The Institutional Sales Manager role calls for an established Tech, FinTech, Finance sales professional. You’ll be comfortable with working autonomously, executing on defined strategies for new business outreach initiatives, identifying market opportunities and managing the full sales life cycle from outreach to onboarding for new Maple clients. The 3 client profiles are Lenders, Borrowers and Pool Delegates. You’ll also manage some key relationships and accounts of existing clients. You'll be joining an exceptional team of collaborators who are at a variety of experience levels on this exciting journey to transform global capital markets. You’ll support the Head of Capital Markets and Head of Growth.
- Grow Maple’s ecosystem of lenders, borrowers, and pool delegates; increasing Maple’s overall TVL and manage ongoing relationships to reduce churn and identify opportunities for growth
- Define and build your institutional / high-net worth clientele in crypto finance
- Drive the conversion and closing of sales initiatives, pipelines and partnerships
- Be a subject matter expert on the needs of our clients and how they can be addressed by Maple's institutional term lending product and DeFi yield opportunities
- Prospect among market makers, crypto miners, exchanges, lenders, trading funds, traditional funds and other protocols/DAO’s to identify new clients.
- Develop proposals that address clients’ needs, concerns and objectives; Manage the sales pipeline efficiently and effectively;
- A developed Sales skill set and experience applying it in venture, trading, financial services or fin-tech.
- Knowledge of financial product investments, or HFT.
- A high standard of English, both verbal and written
- Practiced at presenting pitches and presentations
- Creativity and flexibility when exploring opportunities and prospecting
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships easily and with authenticity
What's in it for you
- Base salary paid in your choice of crypto (USDC) or local fiat currency, plus performance-based component in USDC/fiat;
- MPL token allocation, giving you a alignment with Maple’s long term success
- 30 days paid time off per year
- Fully remote and flexible working giving you the autonomy to live and work your way
- Optional access to shared working space at your local WeWork or equivalent
- Contract or full time employment opportunities including all local statutory benefits
- Fully transparent and collaborative team culture
- Funding for personal skills development
- Annual team offsite events
- Help define the future of Maple and be part of the vision to expand the digital economy
Last but not Least!
With our current 7 lending pools collectively having almost $1B in TVL across the Ethereum and Solana applications, and further pools imminent, now is the time to join the most exciting project in DeFi.
Since our launch in 2021 we've been building strong partnerships with Circle, Alameda Research, Framework, Polychain, Wintermute, Orthogonal Trading, Maven 11, BlockTower, Celcius, X-Margin and more. Having found product-market fit, Maple is focused on growth in 2022 and aims to reach $5BN in TVL by year end.
If you subscribe to the values of Maple - Personal Ownership, Focused Execution, User Prioritisation, Innovative Mindset - and want to be part of a collaborative culture focused on bringing Global Finance into the future, then we want to hear from you!
We look forward to receiving your application and will be in touch after having a chance to review.