0x is looking to hire an Integrator Support Manager - 0x API to join the team.
At 0x Labs, our mission is to create a tokenized world where all value can flow freely. We’re a mission-driven and diverse team composed of world class talent from Coinbase, Google, Meta, Bitso, Citi, Spotify and other top companies. We are a remote-first and fully distributed company, with team members located across all of the continents besides Antarctica. As early pioneers in the space, we’ve made significant technical contributions to various Ethereum standards over the years; fun fact - our team helped establish the NFT token standard (ERC721).
Founded in 2017, 0x Labs created and now partakes in the development of 0x protocol: the open-source, global backbone for decentralized exchange. Alongside the core protocol, we also build and maintain products and service offerings including Matcha, the search engine for tokens, and 0x API, the endpoint for multi-chain aggregated liquidity. All of these offerings allow 0x Labs to continue marching towards our vision of building a tokenized world where all value can flow freely at the best prices and with the lowest transaction costs. This way, we can help businesses eliminate the complexity of accessing decentralized markets across all layers of the Web3 exchange stack and have more time to focus on what matters most: their product.
0x currently supports 7 major blockchains: Ethereum, Polygon, Fantom, Avalanche, Optimism, BNB Chain, and Celo, and the 0x ecosystem has been rapidly expanding. With integrations across all of the top wallets and apps, including MetaMask, Coinbase Wallet and Coinbase NFT, Polygon Wallet, Brave, Matcha, dYdX, Zapper, Zerion, and Shapeshift, 0x is fast becoming the trusted standard for all decentralized exchange.
0x API is liquidity infrastructure for the internet. It provides developers seamless access to aggregated liquidity, enabling the future of Decentralized Finance applications on Ethereum as well as other blockchain networks. The 0x API is designed to make it easy for developers to tap into DEX liquidity in a fast, reliable, and easy to use way so they can focus on what matters: their product.Tens of companies of all sizes — from public companies like Coinbase and GameStop to DeFi native applications like Matcha and Zapper — use 0x API to enable trading, investing and portfolio management. Since launch in early 2020, 0x API has facilitated over 40 million trades from nearly four million unique users — adding up to more than $100B in traded volume.As Integrator Support Manager on the 0x API team, you’ll play a key role in delivering an industry-leading dev support and offering our users the best possible integration experience. You’ll also work closely with an amazing interdisciplinary group including Business Development, Product and Marketing.Your Role as a Support Manager for 0x API
0x API is one of 0x Labs long term bets to grow access to decentralized markets and smart contracts. This means establishing and growing 0x API as the liquidity infrastructure for the internet and onboarding the next wave of DeFi developers and builders. To achieve this, we must not only continue to deliver an industry-leading developer platform, but industry-leading user support to match. In this role, you will manage and scale our support operations team as 0x API continues to grow.
- Manage all aspects of 0X API user support operations including hiring, training, SLA/KPI management etc.
- Establish support processes for 0x API and identify and implement tooling required to deliver market-leading support for 0x API users
- Manage all 0X API support channels including StackExchange, Discord, Twitter, Telegram and 1:1 communication channels
- Standup Help Center for 0x API
- Ensure all training and operational processes/procedures are documented and kept up-to-date
- Represent the voice-of-the-user. Analyze and share user feedback to drive product development, marketing, and user experience
- Own relationships with support contractors and tool vendors
- Develop and operationalize a proactive growth strategy that ensures 0x API users will always receive fast and quality support from knowledgeable agents
- Continuously innovate and improve our direct and self-help support processes, content, service, and tools
- A passion for helping and educating users
- Fluent in English with exceptional written and verbal communication
- 5+ years working in customer support — preferably in Technology, SaaS or developer tools
- 1+ years in a customer service management role
- Experience developing and implementing scalable processes
Nice to haves
- Familiarity with blockchain / web3 technology
- Experience working with chat-enabled, support management tools like Intercom and Zendesk
- Experience managing remote teams
Benefits & Perks
💸 Competitive salary and equity with occasional cryptocurrency-based perks
🏥 Comprehensive insurance (medical/dental/vision/life/disability) — 100% covered for you and dependents
🏦 401k, HSA, and FSA for U.S.-based employees
📞 Monthly mobile phone bill, wellness, and pre-tax transportation expense
🧘🏻♀️ Covered mental health benefits (included professional therapy sessions)
⚖️ Flexible hours, liberal work-from-home policy, and a supportive remote environment
🍽 Lunch reimbursement for all employees across the globe!
🏡 Stipend for your ideal remote / WFH set-up: laptop, headphones, and any other work gear you may need
👶 12-week paid parental leave
🏢 Great office conveniently located in Soma/East Cut, SF
🏖 Unlimited vacation: Take time when you need it (and we really mean it)
🤝 Multiple annual in-person team meet-ups around the globe
Not the perfect fit?