Polygon is looking to hire a remote Manager L&D to join the team.
Polygon is the leading platform for Ethereum scaling and infrastructure development. Its growing suite of products offers developers easy access to all major scaling and infrastructure solutions: L2 solutions (ZK Rollups and Optimistic Rollups), sidechains, hybrid solutions, stand-alone and enterprise chains, data availability solutions, and more. Polygon’s scaling solutions have seen widespread adoption with 20,000+ applications hosted, 1B+ total transactions processed, :140M+ unique user addresses, and $5B+ in assets secured.
This is an ideal Managerial position for someone who is passionate about Learning & Development, works well in a fast-paced environment, and wants to work on a dynamic and mission-driven team. The main responsibility for the position is to support the Head L&D in providing strategic leadership and oversight to all aspects of Learning and development programs focused on all our employees globally. The Manager L&D helps in planning, execution, and continuous improvement of our L&D programs across various functions. This is a cross functional role that works with marketing, business Units and global field organisation.
- Establishing best L&D practices for the organisation.
- Key focus area is to enhance the bench strength of the leadership talent pool in each of our regions.
- Lead the roll out of the global leadership development portfolios, ensuring right leadership talent is developed for growth and career progression.
- Partner closely with the business heads to set and deploy talent and succession strategy for the region.
- Support accelerated growth plans for our global businesses ensuring a robust L&D and talent strategy is in place developing key capabilities and talent pipeline.
- Participate as a leader or member of global corporate L&D projects to contribute to design and global roll out.
- Embed a strong mentoring and coaching culture in the region, building ownership and visibility around key career programs and tools.
What you need to succeed
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonalAbility to influence and build credibility at all levels and establish collaborative working relationships
- Sense of ownership
- Excellent organisational skills, team building, and attention to detailStrong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong supervisory and leadership skillsStrong interest and curiosity in the Web 3.0 space5 years experience in L&D
Work from anywhere (Remote first)
Flexible working hours
Flexible vacation policy