Impossible DAO is looking to hire a Marketing Associate to join the team. This is a full-time position that is 100% remote.
Impossible Finance is a fast-growing, VC-backed, multi-chain ecosystem looking for full-stack engineers. Our team has a strong track record in DeFi, ranging from former leads at Binance and other leading fintech/consumer tech companies that built out various blockchain products including wallets, staking platforms, swap protocols, launchpads and fiat gateways.
What we're looking for
Impossible Finance is currently looking for a Marketing Associate to help market our new project launches. In this role you will support multiple marketing and communications strategy workstreams, and support the Marketing Manager / Assistant-Manager or Marketing Director in executing marketing plans for Impossible.
We are a primarily remote company with some bases of operation in Singapore, HK, the US, and India, so good communication skills are necessary. English is the primary language of communication. You will be supporting the operations of a cross-function distributed team with coverage including the US and Asia timezones.
- Develop expertise and drive campaign execution across key marketing channels (Website, Social Media, Content Marketing, SEO, WOM)
- Contribute to the creation, production, and distribution of new marketing materials (online post, video)
- Plan and manage social media initiatives and promotional to build a stronger brand presence on Twitter, Telegram, Discord, our blog.
- Develop data-driven online marketing campaigns that generate revenue growth, lead generation, and brand awareness (Google Analytics, Mailchimp)
- Provide copywriting support for marketing collaterals of campaigns, events, promotions, and activities (Blog Posts, Product Guides, Informational Materials)
- Maintain marketing channel database, media lists, customers contacts, organization of files;
- Accountable for all digital marketing related projects from creative visual design, content development, launch to maintenance and continuous improvement.
- Manage the distribution of our content and campaigns to our partner channels; telegram groups, youtube channels and twitter handles
- Proven experience in digital media, marketing or relevant field is necessary
- Knowledge of SEM & SEO concepts and online campaign management
- Strong copywriting skills
- Resourceful with good attention to detail, analytical and organizational skills
- Business-level fluency in both written and spoken English
- Have time management skills, prioritization, and show flexibility
- Strong drive for results, with the ability to implement plans independently
- Eagerness to learn about tech industries, specifically in the following sectors: blockchain, cryptocurrency, DeFi, apps/software
- Exclusive upsides, co-investment opportunities and team bonuses
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered
- Generous PTO / sick leave
- Virtual team gatherings with fun games & lucky draw
- Annual company retreat (after COVID goes away)