Lido is looking to hire a Marketing Research Lead to join the team. This is a full-time position that is 100% remote.
Lido is the leading liquid staking solution, providing a simple and secure way to earn interest on a range of digital assets. Staking via Lido ensures that your assets remain liquid and can be used across a range of DeFi applications to earn extra yield.
Lido launched on Ethereum with the mission of keeping the Beacon Chain decentralized and democratising access for shakers with less than 32 ETH. It has since launched on a number of other Proof-of-Stake blockchains including Solana, Polkadot, Kusama and Polygon with others in development.
For further context we recommend our introductory blog.
This role will work across the organization to help develop a research agenda that supports the corporate strategic direction.
- Collect and analyze data on consumers, competitors, the marketplace, and company;
- Devise methods and procedures for acquiring data, such as;
- Quantitative research - conducting online, telephone or in-person surveys;
- Qualitative research – conducting focus groups, IDIs, ethnographic research or discussion boards;
- Synthesize and integrate consumer/marketplace insights from a vast array of current knowledge to inform on issues and opportunities/challenges and/or provide direction;
- Maintain a strong voice grounded in consumer insights to help identify company direction and ensure an emotional connection with a brand;
- Assist internal clients with interpreting research results and implications, and recommend courses of action based on findings;
- Help ensure that market research programs produce accurate and reliable information to aid in company decision making;
- Identify, select, and work with research suppliers and industry partners to lead projects and ongoing programs for the company, and ensure projects remain within project scope, timing, and budget;
- Provide support for major research programs: project tracking and schedules, coordinate with third party research suppliers, and assist in day-to-day operations.
Who are we looking for:
Our desired candidate is a person who has successful experience in with custom desktop hardcore platform or complicated product.
- English speaker;
- Strong management skills;
- Strong soft-skills;
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field;
- 6+ years of experience and strong understanding of market research and consumer insights;
- Experience in Innovation/new product development research and Communications/Advertising research advantageous;
- Experience linking research findings and generating practical insight Interest and experience mentoring research team members and interns.
- Work from anywhere in the world: an international distributed team
- Competitive compensation level in $
- Compensation for education, including English & professional growth courses
- Equipment & co-working reimbursement program