Morpho Labs is looking to hire Mechanism Design Researcher.
🛠 Mission & Responsibilities
You will join the R&D team of Morpho Labs, which designs, models, and proves the Morpho protocol. The team has a strong academic background and is closely advised by the best DeFi researchers worldwide. Expect your research to be directly used in practice as the Solidity team implements your findings.
More precisely, your main tasks will include:
- Challenge existing concepts of Morpho v1.
- Help design the second version of the Morpho protocol, a new lending primitive.
- Study Morpho’s equilibria and performances.
🧙Required Experience & Skills
- Mechanism design.
- Knowledgeable about Theoretical computer science (data structure, algorithm, …).
- [Nice to have] Knowledgeable of Financial Engineering.
- Professional level in English, spoken and written.
- [Nice to have] Knowledgeable about Crypto/DeFi.
- [Nice to have] Some knowledge of French+ you like croissant 🥐 and café ☕️.
🎁 What we offer
You will join one of the most promising DeFi protocols. We are a really ambitious team, shipping fast with an entrepreneurial mindset. We offer:
- A very stimulating intellectual framework: the team members are among the best researchers and engineers on Blockchain/DeFi topics.
- The opportunity to be part of one of the next leading decentralized protocol.
- Some ownership in the Morpho protocol 🦋👀.
📩 Apply now!
- Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are selected, we will first schedule an explanatory interview to get to know you better.
- Expect some exercises and case studies related to your skills and experience.
- A second and final interview to debrief the exercises/case study.
Not the perfect fit?