BitDAO is looking to hire a Researcher - DAO Management to join the team.
Who we are
Windranger is a product lab working on the BitDAO ecosystem, and other Web3 projects (protocols, DeFi, etc.). You can read more about us here: https://docs.windranger.io/
We’re looking for the next generation of leaders and doers who have a passion for crypto and are looking to influence the future of Web3. If you value a flexible work environment that’s low ego and is focused on pragmatism over perfection, then keep on scrolling.
What did we miss?
If you didn't see a posting that suited you, don't worry, not every role we hire will come from a pre-defined job description. We're always excited to hear about builders that will help us create better products and contribute to the success of the Web3 ecosystem. Please tell us more about you and how
As a builder you...
- care about decentralization and want to contribute to permissionless and borderless finance at scale
- believe DeFi will become a trillion dollar industry
- want to co-develop with top DeFi talent and projects
- want to gain exposure to Venture and Asset Management via other Windranger relationships
- value an autonomous, remote-first, flexible work environment
- are prepared to help build an organisation and provide value outside of your functional area
Uniquely crypto benefits
We do things a little differently here at Windranger, as you’d expect from the blockchain. We promise a culture of flexibility, autonomy, and the freedom to contribute to the wider Web3 ecosystem. Also: a fully remote working environment. Our compensation packages are reflective of the experience and value you bring to the organization and individual projects.
- Base pay in USD, USDT or USDC paid monthly
- BIT tokens vested every six months over five years
- Potential to earn tokens in products developed by Windranger
- $500 to spend on office equipment