prePO is looking for a world-class Operations Manager to support the founder with a wide variety of operational, managerial, and strategic tasks.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Wear many hats and flex your entrepreneurial spirit to make an outsized impact within the organization
- Act as a sounding board for key strategic decisions, take high-level strategic direction, and produce reports for the team with strategic recommendations grounded on data and research
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of the organization
- Develop effective and scalable operational processes and fill operational gaps
- Define, monitor and communicate OKRs for the organization across departments
- Interview, hire, manage, train and coach key roles across various departments
- Assist in budget planning and financial forecasting
- Lay the groundwork to establish new functions (e.g. BD, marketing, community) and identify the long-term resourcing requirements
- Take ownership over the planning and execution of projects across product / design, marketing / community, partnerships, HR, G&A, and more!
The Ideal Candidate 🏅
Our ideal candidate will:
- have 4+ years experience in an Operations / Product / Growth / Project Manager role
- have 3+ years experience within the industries of management consulting, finance and/or software
- have 2+ years of experience as a Lead Operations Manager (or similar role) within a web3 organization
- have 2+ years experience working in a demanding and fast-paced startup environment
- have outstanding academic performance at a top 100 university worldwide
- have a very generalist skillset, including management, community/marketing, recruiting, finance, G&A, BD, product, design, strategic planning, and legal
- have exceptional people and communication skills (written and verbal)
- have exceptional leadership skills and the ability to manage up
- be extremely efficient, with a bias for action
- be extremely organized, with exceptional attention to detail
- be flexible, available, and dependable
- be willing to do any task that needs to be done, no matter how big or small
- have an in-depth and up-to-date practical knowledge of the DeFi (and broader crypto) landscape
We are committed to fostering diversity and inclusiveness within our organization, and we strongly encourage candidates of all backgrounds to apply, even if you don’t match all the above criteria.
Note that we cannot offer visa sponsorships at this time.
prePO is a decentralized trading platform allowing anyone to gain synthetic exposure to any pre-IPO company or pre-token crypto project.
Our mission is to democratize pre-public investing - transforming a world of financial exclusion into a world of permissionless access
We are also backed by world-class investors ($3.2M in funding to date), including founders from Gnosis, 1inch, Illuvium, Zapper, and more!
Benefits & Perks
💰 Competitive pay + token allocation
🌍 Fully Remote - Work from any location that you like.
⚖️ Flexible Working Hours - Choose a schedule that works best for you.
📚 Learning & Growth Budget - Spend on your learning, development, mental health and fitness.
🎯 Team Activities - Enjoy game nights, off-sites, and sponsored conference trips!
🤝 Join a Force For Good - prePO has pledged to dedicate >2% of time, product, and profit towards charity.