Balancer is looking to hire a remote Operations Partner to join the team. This is a full-time position that is 100% remote.
The Operations Partner will own all non-technical responsibilities at Balancer Labs. This person will manage three workstreams: recruiting, people operations and finance/accounting and provide administrative support to our CEO.
This person will work closely with other participants in the Balancer ecosystem to ensure cohesion and community across all participants.
Balancer Labs is fully remote. The Balancer Labs Team is currently a team of 10 distributed throughout a few different time zones in North America, South America and Europe. The ideal candidate will sit in South America or Europe, where most of our employees currently reside.
EA support to the CEO
- Calendar management, scheduling for both internal and external meetings and miscellaneous projects.
- Manage and run payroll
- Own total compensation processes (benefits, perks, token incentive plans and distribution, etc.)
- Onboarding/new hire experience
- Contractor and vendor agreements
- Culture initiatives: Events (both in-person and virtual) in partnership with other Balancer ecosystem participants, communication norms and best practices, etc.
- Employee Relations: Talent & performance management, performance review cycles, engagement surveys, employee listening, etc.
- IT Operations: manage laptops and help troubleshoot IT issues when they arise
- Own the recruiting process from start to finish including sourcing, scheduling and keeping candidate processes on track.
- Manage the invoice process
- Manage external accounting and tax firms to ensure finances are kept in order and reviewed on a monthly basis